Chapter 24

In the middle of the forest the detective and her team were standing

"He was last seen last night,he is 17 years of age,he was wearing his Las Encinas uniform when he dissapeard, maroon pants....white shirt,gray or blue blazer with a red tim on the lapel,You know how important these first few hours are,so let's get to work team"The detective says.
Three months earlier
Catarina's POV
I was getting ready for school,ever since Marina's death everything changed.Leo has been acting weird to, he spends alot of time with Samuel and everytime I try to go on a date or something he pushes me away.I put on my heels and look at myself in the mirror to see me wearing a blouse and a grey skirt.I sigh and put on lip gloss and get my bag and go downstairs.I see my mom and dad and I smile."Hello Mom and Dad"I say giving both of them a kiss on the cheek."Mija sit down and eat"Mom says while eating her fruit.I sit down and my dad smiles."Why hasn't Leo come to the house?"Dad asks and I force a smile."He's been busy and all and also when they send Nano to jail he took it really hard"I say while eating my fruit and my parents nod slowly."Well mija invite him over today,we would love to see him again" Mom says and I nod.I hear my phone go off and I see I got a text from Lucrecia that said she was here."I have to go"I say and I stand up and give them a kiss on the cheek and get my bag and put on my sunglasses.I go outside and then my mouth opens. "Well,well,well if it isn't my favorite pricess"Valerio says with a wink in the driver's seat."Is it really you?"I say with a laugh while getting In the car. "It is sweetheart,why don't you give me a kiss like old times"Valerio says with a smirk while looking at me."I have a boyfriend"I say."Valerio drive we're going to be late"Lucrecia says and Valerio winks at me.

We arrive at Las Encinas and I get off."No goodbye kiss"Valerio says with a wink and I flick him off.I walk with my head held high and I see Leo.I smile and go up to him and kiss him. "Hi amor"I say while hugging him and he hugs me."Why haven't you been answering my text?"I ask and Leo looks at me."I've been busy"Leo says and I look at him and cross my arms. "You know you've been awfully busy lately maybe I could help you"I say with a smile."No it's ok and I have to go"Leo says while looking at somebody and I look behind me to see Samuel giving Leo a nod."Ok what's going on?"I ask."Nothing"Leo says with a shrug."Look Leo I know your taking the whole Nano going to jail thing but please don't push me away" I say with sad eyes."Cata,I can't right now"Leo says while walking away leaving me with watery eyes.I look around and start fast walking towards the bathroom.I suddenly bump into a girl."Woah there-"The brunnett girl says and then she looks at me."Are you ok?"The girl asks and I nod while walking towards the restroom.I look at myself in the mirror and then I see the girl."You didn't have to come I'm fine"I say and the girl laughs."Yeah alot of girls say that,why dont you tell me what's wrong"The girl asks and I look at her."Well my boyfriend's bestfriend is in jail and he's taking it hard and he's pushing me away...like he's not the same anymore,he used to be so outgoing,so loving and now he can't even be in the same place as me....and now I don't know why I'm telling my problems to a random girl" I say while wiping my tears with a napkin."Well I'm Rebeca and I've heard about you,your Catarina and let me tell you,try but if he doesn't try then let him go" Rebeca says with a smile."Thanks and it's nice to meet you"I say with a smile and Rebeca offers me her hand."Come on let's go to class"Rebeca says with a smile which I return and take her hand.
______________________________________