Chapter 15

Catarinas POV
I was in my room thinking of why Fernando reacted like that.I sight and call Marina and Carla and ask if they could come.Both of them are the only people that know about Fernando and I.After 30 minutes they came and I let them inside."Hey"I greet them and let them in my house and we sit in the living room."So what's going on"Carla asks and I sight."Is it about Fernando"Marina asks and I nod."Well I asked him why can't we see each other off of school and he immeaditly reacted like he didn't want us and I think he is hiding something"I say and they look at me."Maybe he dosent want to get cought"Marina says shrugging and Carla shakes her head."Or he has a family"She says and my eyes go wide."It can't be that"Marina says and I shake my head."Then let's investigate"Carla says while smirking and I nod."Good thing we are wearing the right attire"Marina says.I then notice they are wearing black and I laugh."Go change"Carla says and I nod while going up the stairs to change.
______________________________________
We are in my car and I buckle my seat belt."So where are going first and what are we going to do"I say and Marina laughs while sitting down in the backseat."Well we are going to his house and see what he is hiding"Carla says while sitting in the passenger seat and I look at her confused."How are we going to go if we don't know where he lives"Marina says."Well we are going to break into the school to get his information"Carla says and our eyes go wide."How are we going to get the keys to the school and deactivate the cameras and alarms"Marina asks."Can't Ander help us"I ask and Carla nods.I begin to drive to Anders house and when we are outside Carla calls him on the phone."Ander change now and can you bring your mom's keys for the school....no questions bye"She says and we all laugh.For like 5 minutes he finally comes and gets in on the back where Marina is sitting."What are you doing"Ander asks and we explain what is going on and he looks at me with wide eyes.I begin to drive to Las Encinas and when we arrive we get out."So does your mom have alarms or Cameras"I ask and Ander nods."Yes but I stole her phone so I could erase them"He says and we all look at each other and smirk.We unlock the door and enter and go straight to Anders mom's office.We unlock it and get in.We start looking for the file that holds Fernandos information."I found it"We hear Marina say and we all quickly shut the cabinets or we put back what we had on our hands.We all go to her and I take out my phone and put the address on my GPS.We shut the file and we all put everything so it could look like when we came here.I lock the office and we all leave the school and I lock the doors.
__________________________________
We arrive and we see a nice normal house and I see a light turned on and I guess it's the living room."Is that him"Carla points out and I see him but then I see him kissing a girl and I guess that's his wife because I saw a wedding picture from here."I am the lover"I say quietly."I mean you didn't know"Ander says trying to make me feel better."He dosent wear his ring to school"Carla says and I sight and start the car to leave."He's such an asshole"I say frustrated."He is...how could he do that to the both of you"Marina says and I shrug."I feel like such a whore"I say and Carla shakes her head."You aren't a whore he is the whore here you didn't know about it"She says and I sight."But I feel bad for her"I say.I am so done with Fernando Sanchez and I think of how I could make it up for the poor women that I ruined....
___________________________________
What she wears