Chapter 44

Catarina's POVI was in class sitting next to Rebeka

Catarina's POV
I was in class sitting next to Rebeka."I really wonder where he is?"I say and she nods while looking nervous."Are you ok?"I ask."I'm fine.I'm just thinking"Rebeka says.Lucrecia comes walking towards me and grabs my arm and leads me where Carla was sitting down."How did you know he was dead?"Lucrecia asks.Carla looks up and stays silent until she starts drawing circles again."I just said it." Carla says."Are you ok,Carla?"I ask."Yeah...I just feel sorry for his family.First his brother and now this...." Carla says.

I was at home doing my homework until someone opens my door.I look up and see it's Lucrecia."Hey" Lucrecia says and I smile."Hey....do you think Carla has anything to do with this?"I ask and Lucrecia sighs."Honestly I don't know.After Marina's death she hasn't been the same."Lucrecia says and I sigh. "Well maybe she has something to do with it?I mean she kind implied that Samuel was dead."I say and Lucrecia nods slowly."I don't know honestly" Lucrecia says.

I was taking things out of my locker until I feel someone next to me."Is your sister ok?"I ask Mateo. "I don't know.At this point my dad and her haven't been really honest with me."Mateo says and I look around and see the detective and the police coming in.They pass us and I see Polo standing there with tears in his eyes.They arrest Polo and I gasp."Oh my god"I say.

It was the next day and I was waking with Lucrecia and Mateo."Oh my god"I say while I look at the last person everyone saw to come in school.We all stand there and see Polo making his was down the hallway while looking down and then he looks at us.
____________________________________