Chapter 21

Catarinas POV
The whole week everyone has been worried about Marina and the watch.I was calm and worried at the same time.About Leo and I are relationship is amazing I haven't felt like this with anyone.I feel like he is the one that understands me then anyone.Right now I'm at a restaurant with Lu and Carla."It's wonderful that the boys get along"Lu says while looking at Polo,Christian,Leo,and Guzman playing golf."It is...i wish it everything was back to normal with Marina and the watch"Carla says while taking a deep breath."Everything is crazy right now"I say while drinking my wine."Ever since Marina has been dating that guy Nano everything has gone to shit"Lu says while drinking her wine.
____________________________________
Right now I'm with my mother,Leo,and Mrs.Nunier."How much do you need for him to get out"Mom asks and Mrs.Nunier shakes her head."We need three hundred million"She says and I give her a sad smile."Oh that's nothing we will give you the money and you could pay us later darling"Mom says and Mrs.Nunier gives her a thankful smile.She hugs mother and I and mother calls dad about the money."Thank you so much Diana you know our family loves you and your family so much"Mrs.Nunier says.Its actually true my mother and Mrs.Nunier grew up so close they considered themselves sister's and when dad and Mr.Nunier met they got so along they could consider themselves brothers and the nunier's have been my second family ever since.They all expected Guzman and I to date and get married but that didn't happend.Leo and I go upstairs and he sits down on my bed an I sit on his lap."Thank God we are able to get him out"I say and he chuckles.
_____________________________________
I am in class ready to take a test and Leo is right next to me."Flip your exam over when I tell you to..we have reviewed is there so don't worry you won't find nothing unusual"Mr.Sanchez says and we all nod.All of a sudden the door opens wide and a man that looks like Nadia walks in."Nadia get your things we are leaving"The man says and Nadia looks shocked."Wait what"Nadia asks but then her dad grabs her and drags her out and so could hear them scream but I can't make up what they are saying."What is that all about"I ask Leo and he shrugs while giving me a kiss.
_______________________________________
I'm at the Nuniers house and Mr.Nunier has thanked my family for getting him out and for everything we have done for their family.I see Carlas dad and mom and I greet them.Guzman comes in and thanks us as well and we all stand there waiting for Marina and I sight while sitting down and get on my phone to text Leo.I hear Marina come in and I put my phone away."Look who has came"Guzman says with a smile and Marina drops her things and goes to her dad."Dad...did they let you out"She asks while giving him a hug."Thanks to The De La Fuente's they have been like our true family"He says and Marina gives us a thankful smile.He then leads Marina to Carlas parents."Marina we have to talk"Mr.Nunier says."About what dad"Marina asks."They have told me that you have to do with the watch robbery"Mr.Nunier says."Who do you hang out with dear...have they ate your head"Mr.Roson says with a serious face."Honey you know that this is all problematic...everything that's in the game"Mr.Nunier says."Dad why do you assume that I have something to do with this"Marina asks and Guzman crosses his arms."Carla has told us everything..and this is not the first time that you have hanged out with people like them"Guzman says."People like that Guzman...Dad has been in jail and they are the bad people"She says."What are you saying"Mr.Nunier says."Hey don't go there"Mrs.Nunier says with a warning look."So you do have something to do with this...you don't learn do you"Guzman says and Marina rolls her eyes."What the hell are you talking about....if you all have a problem with me then you could all fuck yourself and that's it"Marina says and everyone starts talking.I then stand up to leave couse I don't want to listen to the drama so I text Leo that I'm going where he is and I guess he is hanging out with Nano and Christian and Omar and Samuel.
____________________________________
I am sitting on Leo's lap while I trace his jawline.Carla is standing next to me while leaning on Christian.I then see familiar uniforms and I see Guzman,Ander,and Polo."Oh what the hell"I say and I tap Carla and point them out."What are they doing here"Carla says and I shrug.Guzman comes up to Nano."Mother fucker you think you could fool me first you fuck my sister and then you leave her pregnant in going to kill you"Guzman says and gets out a bat and hits Nano in the stomach and everybody starts fighting and there is caious.Leo stands up but I hold him up so he can't go."Babe calm down ok"I say while hugging me but he tries to get me off of him but I hold him tighter.Then Guzman,Polo,and Ander run away running.
___________________________________
What she is wearing

___________________________________What she is wearing