Chapter 43

Catarina's POVI was walking in the hallways and I see Nadia and I hear the girls next to her talking about her

Catarina's POV
I was walking in the hallways and I see Nadia and I hear the girls next to her talking about her.I walk towards her and hug her and then I turn to the girls. "Why don't you three shut the fuck up.Wait,didn't you get bankrupted like two years ago"I say and the girls get quiet."That's what I thought"I said and Nadia gives me a sad smile."Thank you"Nadia says. "It's going to be ok.Do you know who gave the video away?"I ask and she hesitated."I-it was Lucrecia"Nadia says and I sight and hug her."I'm sorry"I say and she nods.I walk away and see Valerio and Mateo."If she finds out your dead"I hear Mateo say."Why is he dead if she finds out?"I ask making them both jump."Nothing"They both day quickly. "You two really don't know how to lie to me.Whats going on?"I ask and they both look at each other."Is this about drugs?"I ask and they both shake their head."It's something way worse"Mateo mumbles. "Tell me"I say and Valerio sighs."I recorded the video and Lu sended to everyone"Valerio says and I close my eyes and sigh."You are an idiot.What the hell!"I say hitting him."You know what you did to Nadia!It just won't affect her it will affect her whole life you moron"I say."I'm sorry ok"Valerio says."I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to"I say while crossing my arms.

We were sitting in class.The teacher started getting attendance."Samuel is missing"Carla says."And do you know if he is late or is he sick?"The professor asks."He is never late,because if the pizza arrives cold,he doesn't get paid.He's not sick either."Guzman says."Shh"The Professor says."if he were,that geek would have called 100 times to ask if they could please,please postpone the exam."Guzman says."Guzman,sit down"the professor says.
I was walking in the hallway and I call Leo."Hello" Leo says over the phone."Hey,hows everything going"I say."It's good it took me a while to settle down but I'm good now.What about you?"Leo asks. "Well Samuel is missing"I say and the line goes silent."What do you mean?"Leo asks."Nobody has seen him.And they brought the detectives to our school."I say and Leo sighs."I hope he's fine....can you update me about it"Leo says and I sigh."Yeah...I will,I miss you"I say."I miss you too"Leo says."So did you find another girl that can replace me?"I ask and Leo laughs."I have been on dates but they can never replace you"Leo says and I smile."that's good to know...I have to go to class I'll call you later ok"I say. "Ok"Leo says and then hangs up.
I was next to Mateo in class when the detectives came in."We are going to be carrying out a search this afternoon to try and find him,or any clue as to his whereabouts.It would be good if any of you could come along to help."The detective says and Guzman raises his hand."But do they think he's dead?Are we looking for a dead body?"Guzman asks."Our hope is to find him alive."The detective day and I look down.What the fuck.

"What's going on?"Lucrecia asks Carla who was leaning against the wall with tears in her eyes."Nothing"Carla says."We know you Carla or are you going to keep this to yourself too?"Lucrecia asks. Carla looks at both of us."Samuel is not missing.He's dead."Carla says.

It was currently night time but everyone was looking for Samuel.I was flashing my flashlight at the ground to see if I find anything.I found a jacket and I gasp. "Oh my god"I say as I see the blood.I quickly stand up."Detective!"I say and the detective turns to me. "I found something"I say.
____________________________________
What she wears to the search party

____________________________________What she wears to the search party