Chapter 39

Catarina's POVI walk in the hallways and go towards my locker

Catarina's POV
I walk in the hallways and go towards my locker.I open it and then I feel hands around my waist."Hello beautiful"Mateo says with a charming smile."Hmm I would say the same to you but-"I start to say but get cut off by a kiss."When did this happened?"Someone says behind us and we see Lucrecia."Lu why don't you mind your business?"Mateo asks and Lucrecia laughs."Yeah no I need to talk to sleeping beauty here"Lucrecia says and Mateo groans."Can't it wait" Mateo says."Try and keep it in your pants and wait it's not like I'm stealing her for ever"Lucrecia says and I sigh and kiss Mateo."Just give me a minute I'll meet you In class"I say and Mateo nods and kisses me.Mateo walks away but not before he winks at me.  Lucrecia turns to me and gives me a confused face. "What the fuck?When did that happened?"Lucrecia asks."I'm surprised you're not with your minion"I say with a smile."Who Cayetana?Whatever but when were you going to tell me?"Lucrecia says while we both walk."Well it happened during Rebeka's party" I say and then she stops when she sees Nadia and Guzman."Hey what's wrong?"I ask and she shakes her head."In the day of the party Guzman said he didn't love me and that him and Nadia slept together"Lucrecia says and I hug her."Like I said you're hot as fuck and you deserve better let them be and go on with your life and prove to Guzman that you don't need him"I say and she nods with a smile.

I stare at my closet door and look back at the floor.I hear a knock in my door and see my mom."Hey mom,what's up?"I ask and she gives me a smile.I just wanted to tell you that your father and I are going to dinner"She says while giving me a kiss on the forehead."Ok take care"I say with a fake smile. She looks at me and sighs."What's wrong?"She asks and I shake my head."Nothing I'm good."I lie and she looks at me suspiciously but then nods slowly."I love you honey"Mom says and I nod and she walks out.I stand up and open my closet and walk in.I go and open a drawer and see old pills that I had in there.
*Flashback*
I was partying with Mateo."Babe want to go home" I ask while kissing him and he nods."We go up to my room and I take out pills and put one in my mouth.I start to feel dizzy and my heart starts beating up fast.I start to shake and then I collapse."Cata!Cata!Babe!"I hear Mateo says but slowly his voice fades away and I see darkness.
*End of Flashback*
My phone starts to ring making me jump.I sigh and answer my phone and see it's my mom.I decline the call and put my phone on silent."Fuck"I mumble and sit on the floor while tears go down my face.I hold the heart pendant that was in my neck and start sobbing.I look at the pills in the floor and start having a lot of flashbacks.The only thing that I have to say is.Fuck.
____________________________________
What she wears at home

____________________________________What she wears at home