Chapter 34

Catarina's POVI walk into class and get a science coat off of the coat hanger

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Catarina's POV
I walk into class and get a science coat off of the coat hanger.I sit next to Valerio who quickly looks at me. "What a surprise that you're sitting with me darling" Valerio says."Look this drug act is getting out of han-"I start to say but he cuts me off while getting close to my face."Not to be rude cariño,but why do you care?"Valerio asks."Your sister came to me and it is my business since your my ex boyfriend"I say and he smiles."Awwww you still care"Valerio says and I roll my eyes playfully."Ofcourse I do and I'm serious drugs will harm you I mean drugs is the reason why we broke up"I say while getting up to sit next to Leo.
*Flashback*
Valerio and I just got back from a party and we were totally out of it."Valerio!"I say while giggling. Valerio smiles and kissed me and I giggle.All of a sudden Valerio's face fell and collapsed to the floor. "Valerio"I said with a shaking voice.I shake him but he doesn't wake up I start dialing 911 while tears fall down.
*Flashback Ends*

"Cata"Leo says while snapping me out of it."What happened?"I asked while focusing on him."Are you alright?"Leo asks and I nod."Ofcourse she's not ok genius"Mateo says while looking at me."Why don't you back off"Leo says while standing up."Both of you shut up!"I say loudly which gains everyone's attention.I walk out of the classroom and go to the bathroom."Well it's a surprise to see you here"Someone says behind me making me jump.I turn around and see Rebeka."I just need to focus" I say and Rebeka smiles."What's in your head that you want some time to focus"Rebeka says while chuckling."Honestly at this point it's my past"I say while looking at myself in the mirror."What happened in your past that's making you like this" Rebeka asks."Well I used to do drugs which were cool I guess until one of my ex boyfriends collapsed on the floor in front of me and then I promised myself to be sober until I dated Mateo it was the same thing all over again except this time it was me who collapsed....and that's why we broke up because I needed time for myself....until Leo came and he has taken those things off of my mind...he makes me a better person but now that he's going to be gone,I don't know what I'm going to do without him"I say and Rebeka nods slowly."Well I could help you when he's gone"Rebeka says while smiling and I laugh."You know I'm straight right"I say and she laughs."Not like that I mean as a friend"Rebeka says and I nod."You know you're the first person that I told about my overdose other than my mom,dad,Mateo,and Leo"I say and she smiles."Well I'll make a promise to you"Rebeka says."Want to get some lunch?"I ask and she nods.

Rebeka and I enter the restaurant and sit down in a booth."I can't believe you did that"I say while laughing."Well I'm not just a rich girl"Rebeka says. "Now tell me about Valerio and Mateo"Rebeka asks. "Well I grew up with both of them until in middle school and my freshman year I started hooking up and dating Valerio and then I dated Mateo but then Mateo left and I broke both of them out because of the drugs"I say with a shrug."What about Guzman? "Rebeka asks."Well I wouldn't count that one it didn't even last that long and he's kind of family to me since we grew up with each other to"I say with a shrug.

I was currently in Lucrecia's house so I could talk to Valerio."Hey"I say while walking into the living room and I see Nadia and Valerio."If it isn't Cata" Valerio says while standing up and kissing my cheek. I go and greet Nadia."Can I speak with you Valerio" I say and he nods and we both walk to the kitchen. "I'm sorry I'm just really worried about you and I don't want to see you experience what happened that other day.And I don't want drugs to change you"I say and Valerio nods."I get where you are coming from and it's ok darling I'm ok,I'm fine.I just need this to take my mind off of things."Valerio says and I shake my head."Promise me you're going to talk to someone about this and I'm here to you're not alone in this.But please stop using them."I say and he nods and I give him a hug while I walk out.

I knock on Leo's door and I stand there and wait.Leo opens the door and I put on a smile."Hey...uhmm I'm sorry I snapped like that in class...I didn't have a reason to it's just something triggered into my mind and I-"I started saying until Leo cuts me off with a kiss."Don't worry love it's ok"Leo says and I smile and kiss him.
____________________________________
What she wears when she goes talk to Leo and Valerio

____________________________________What she wears when she goes talk to Leo and Valerio

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.