Chapter 17

Catarinas POV
I am sitting down with Guzman and his family for his birthday dinner.I am sitting next to Marina and Guzman.Guzman blows out his candles and we all cheer."To the birthday boy to Guzman"Mr.Nunier says lifting his drink and we all lift our drinks to and drink out of it.We settle it down and Mr.Nunier pulls out a bag."Well I have something for the birthday boy I hope he likes it"Mr.Nunier says.Guzman opens it and pulls out a box and when he opens it he finds a watch."What...its a best day to start your watch collection like mine...have shown it to you??"He says and Guzman shakes his head."No"Guzman says."Well I have to show it to you...look Guzman always with me...right if he talks right Ventura there are women in front of us and everyday more beautiful"Mr.Nunier says while pointing out his watch."Well my gift is more modest Happy birthday"Marina says while handing him a box.He opens it with a smile and looks at her."No...how did you know I wanted this"He says with a grin."I love it let's take a photo"He says and I stop him."Wait...my present next"I say and he sits down and give him his present.He opens it and smiles at me."I love it"He says while pulling out camera related things and I smile while he gives me a hug."What a great girlfriend"Mr.Nunier says and Mrs.Nunier nods with a smile and I see Lucrecia with a scowl look."Uhmm we are only friends"I say awkwardly."Well my present next"Lucrecia says and she gives Guzman a present.He opens it and take out a coat."Do you like it"She asks and Guzman nods."Yeah but you didn't have to"He says and he puts it back."Who else would have gave it to you other girls would have paid half of their lives to afford it"Lucrecia says while laughing and I roll my eyes."Well a photo"Guzman says while standing up but then Carlas dad and Mr.Nunier get up and leave."Well your family photo got ruined"Marina says and he shakes his head."Lu cab you take a photo of Marina,Cata and I"He says and I look at him surprised."Me?But its a family photo"I say and he sits down and Marina stands up."You are family to"He says and I nod while standing up and posing for the picture.I see Lucrecia Rolling her eyes.Marina turns to see her dad."Marina eyes up here"Lucrecia says and I smile for the picture.The picture was taken.
_____________________________________
I finally arrive to the address that the GPS has gold me to go.I get out and see a beutiful normal house.I go up to the door and knock.It opens and I see Leo's mom and I smile to her."Darling it's been so long come in"She says and I smile and enter."It's so nice to see you again Mrs.Rios"I say and she hugs me and shakes her head."I told you to call me Laura Darling"She says and I smile."Is Leo here"I ask and she nods smiling.I thank her and go to where Laura tells me to go.I knock on the door and I hear a quiet come in.I enter and see Leo shirtless and let me tell you he's hot."Oh I'm sorry I...I didn't thought you were shirtless"I say and close the door and I hear him chuckle."You could come in now"He says and I open it to see him with a shirt."I never knew you had abs"I say and he chuckles."Why are you all dressed up"He asks and I smile."Well today was Guzmans birthday dinner"I say and he nods and sits down.We begin talking the whole time.Until Christian came in barging in with Nano,Samuel,and another guy."Well if it isn't the princess herself"Christian said with a smile."Hello Christian,Samuel,and Nano and....."I say and the guy shakes my hand."I'm Omar Shana"He says and I smile."Catarina Natalia De La Fuente but you can call me Cata...are you related to Nadia"I say and he nods."Yeah I'm her brother"He says and I nod."Well I guess I will go I don't want to come between what you are going to do"I say and Christian stops me."Don't go we are ok with you here"He says and I nod and sitting back down.
__________________________________
What she was wearing