Chapter 37

Catarina's POVI walk into school late and see everyone bunches up in the hallway

Catarina's POV
I walk into school late and see everyone bunches up in the hallway."What the hell happened"I mumble to myself and then I see Nano getting pulled away by Samuel and people holding Guzman back."It's to early in the morning for this"I say while I walk away.

I was in the restroom talking to Rebeka until both of our phones ring.We both look at the message and see that we got invited to a party in her house."Son of a bitch"Rebeka says and I look at her."You didn't know about this?"I ask and she shakes her head.We leave the bathroom and people stare at Rebeka."Just keep your head up high"I say with a smile and she laughs.

We are both sitting down in the classroom.Rebeka and I hear Valerio's phone go off and Rebeka turns around."It has nothing to do with me.The last thing I want is to make them aware that I exist.It was my mother attempting to get me to make friends" Rebeka says and Valerio yawns."Look at that face." Rebeka says."That face...it's the same every day.Right,Little brother?Thats what that shit does to you.Your on a high one night and then the comedown lasts for days."Lucrecia says."Don't listen time her.Come to my party and get right back on it." Rebeka says while winking at Valerio which makes him laugh."I think it's ludicrous that your mom sent us a text to invite us all and that she misspelled Halloween"Lucrecia says and I sigh."Lu"I say."You're so right,babe.Thats why I think it's no place for you two barbies."Rebeka says."What a pity. We've already confirmed.Hmm."Lucrecia says and Rebeka rolls her eyes."Hey,don't frown...don't raise your eyebrow or you'll get all wrinkled and need Botox."Lucrecia says."it's a bit early for you to be acting like a witch.The party hasn't stared yet." Rebeka says and I look at Valerio and Mateo who were both enjoying this."And you don't need to be acting like a thug,all vulgar.You won't make any friends like that.Even if you threw parties every night."Cayetana says."All of you calm down"I say and they all look at me."Where were you this morning?"Lucrecia asks."Somewhere but right now we should all calm down and stop arguing"I say.

I walk up in the steps to Lucrecia's house and I see Valerio and her about to kiss."What the hell"I mumble.Wait...but aren't they-what the fuck."Yeah I'll come back next time"I say while I head back to my car.I drive away and go to Carlas house.I get down and knock.Carlas mom opens it and I smile politely.I greet her and make my way towards Mateo's room."What a surprise you came to visit me instead of my sister"Mateo says and I laugh."Well enjoy it while it lasts but I have a question"I say while sitting down next to him in his bed."What is it?"He asks."What are you going to dress up as?"I ask."Hmmmm I don't know"Mateo says."Dress up as Batman and I will dress up as poison ivy"I say while smiling."Controlling are we?"Mateo says jokingly. "Come on and you should be glad I'm asking you"I say and he laughs."You know I miss us"Mateo says. "You know I just got out of a relationship an-"I start to say but get cut off by him kissing me."Who said we were going to be in a relationship"He said and then I kissed him.
____________________________________
What she wears at Carlas house

____________________________________What she wears at Carlas house