C2

Trey(Rio Joyner)
"Yow ma nigga" Site greeted as he sat down looking at them strippers in my private room.

"Whatsup bruh" I greeted back. "Yow, I met this nigga from Florida, he said he want the deal, we supply he sells, straight shit" Site said.

"Can the nigga be trusted, cause ion want the issue of killing a nigga over ma stuff" I said to him. "Man he straight up, we gon supply lil and see if he the real" Site said as we both wrapped our joint.

"That's the shit" I ended as one of em big booty stripper came to ride me shit.
********
"Boss, your wife just arrived" ma left hand Marcus said.

"Wifey uhm" Site teased.
"You know what it is, just a deal, its some one year shit and after that its over" I said to him as I stood up.

"And if she ain't fine, hand me over" Site added. "Very funny" I said as we both walked into the main house.

"She right in the sitting room" Marcus said.
Site and I walked in and I saw a light in complexion girl facing the window with her back facing us.
"Hey yow lady, you gon have to look at us now" Site said.

She turned slowly and looked at us.
"Damnnnnn!!!" Site said.
"You must be Cassidy" I asked her with a stern voice cause I ain't got time for shits, even thou she was mad cute.

"Yes am Cassidy, Cassie for short" she also said with a stern voice.
I admired her features,  Everything was perfect in the right place damn.

"I'll show you to our room, since we married" I said to her as I led her upstairs to our room.

You never know who on the inside, we gotta act strictly married. I promise P.Drake I was gon do that, protect her.

Excuse ma mistakes.