C3

Cassie
*********

"This gon be our room, yow I know this is business so let's stick to it ait" he said as he showed me around the room.

I was just 20 and here I am married to someone I ain't ever meet, and he got attitude but I tell him Detroit bitches is mad.

"So that's it, I do ma things and you don't interfere got it" he asked me as I watched his features, the nigga was too fine, I ain't never seen a nigga this fine.

"Cool" I answered. "Okay, I changed your number and gotchu a new phone, that means new everything" he said as he gave me the iPhone X.
"Okay" I said back as I walked to the bathroom.

I heard him close the door as I let out a sigh and begin to cry. I lost ma mom to a gang shooting and now my dad sent me here with nothing I know about.

I watched the gold ring on my left finger.
Married but strictly business.
*******
After two hours of sleep, I woke up to a very quite house. I won't lie this house was fine. I took my evening bath and removed my wig.

I brushed my black long hair then wore a black money shirt and went downstairs to see no one in particular.

I made my way to the kitchen and there stood Trey and some girl.
He was actually making out on the kitchen counter gross.

I walked pass them into the fridge then he stopped.
"Ain't you see am busy" he asked.
"Didn't see no sign" I replied as I took a bottle of coke and walked away.

That nigga thought I was actually gonna let him talk to me like that.
"Hey" a guy said as we bumped into each other.
"Wow, sorry, am Lester" he said as I watched his dark brown eyes and curly hair. He was mixed and way too cute.
"Am Cassie" I smiled back.

That was awkward lol.

Excuse my mistakes, too boring sorry let's move on.