D5

Trey Rio....
__________________

"Welcome home miss  Joyner" I said to Mira as she walked in and sat next to me. "you good" she asked me as i nodded  while taking in the blunt.

Mira was ma everything she brought Cassie and i together i always got her.

"your party was good" i asked her as she nodded. "dad, is it okay to fall for a nigga who kill people" she asked me as i paused. i had no idea how to answer her question but I hope she ain't fall for some dumb ass drug dealer or corner niggas.

"Wait Mira, what you talking bout" I asked her with a stern face as she chuckled. "I met a nigga, he fine too but he shot a girl, and he brought me home" she said as ma blood boiled.

"The fuck, you let a nigga that killed somebody brought you home and you all up in ma face blushing, stay a way from that nigga Mira....fuck you blushing on niggas for anyways, you pose to be studying" I said as she laid her head on my shoulders.

"Chill daddy, ima be careful, his just too fine but not finer than ma old man" she said as we both chuckled "I ain't even that old" I said as she blushed. "I know daddy that's why ma girls be crushing on you" she said as I laughed again.

"They do that shit....but you know ima still try a lil youngies, dont just tell ya mama, Cuban people crazy" I whispered as she laughed hard. "Eeww dad" she ended.
we just stayed enjoying the night together, she gon always be ma baby girl.
__________,,_______

"Ayy daddy" Jordan said as he dapped me up in ma 3rd trap house. "Nigga shut up" I said as he laughed.

"How far with Lester" I asked as Jordan sat down. "He around, but not too open yet" Jordan replied. "Dumb ass" I said. "You worried he might come around, cause you know we ain't finished with him yet" Jordan said as I smirked.

"We just gon keep an eye on him for now and see if he don't do no slick shit" I said as Jordan nodded.

Suddenly ma phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from Cassie.

Wifey: ay daddy....you wanna stop by for launch, just picked Jay and Kay?

Me: ain't at the gym but ima be there in 5...

Wifey: ight baby...

_______________

Ma wife thinks am out the drug deal but i told her that been ma life. I just used ma gym, and all for cover ups. Minutes later I was at her restaurant and we were in the VIP family section upstairs. 

"Thought Mira witchu" I said. "Na she had some girls whatever" Cassie said as Kay and Jay ordered. "Babe any news on lester" Cassie asked as the kids talked and did their homework.

"He still low key but we watching" I replied as she nodded. "Mira gon be 18 in a month time and graduating" I said as Cassie smiled. "Our baby big" I said.

"Dad can I get ice cream after this" Kayla said as I chuckled. "You ain't no kid Kayla " Cassie said as Kayla pouted. "Mama right" I said as Jay teased Kay.

I loved ma family to death, but I gotta keep ma eyes on Lester make sure his ass don't come round.

______,,,________

Okay this was a lil boring but it gotta be like that, you like this book so far please comment so and all you know ...

Question: what's your dream....what's your talent...

Me: I got many talent but ma special one is Music.....