D17

Mira Joyner
___________

"Oh ma Lawd, this house the shit" I said to tamra as she Parked the car in the garage. I was beyond hungry and tired Tamra showed me my room and everything.

An hour later I came down stairs in a white dress as Tamra cooked something in the kitchen.

"For the house m gon ask you later, but do you by any chance know who's after me" I asked her as she sighed.

"Josh bruh. Yes. That nigga want everybody dead,  but don't worry your pops And Trevor handling it" she replied.

"We both know ma pops and trev don't get along, but it must be a serious deal" I said as Tamra served the spaghetti dish she prepared.

"Girl, I wish I was that tough, but I need to call Trevor" I said. "Not yet, let them think you missing so they can fight their differences and get josh for good" she said as I sighed.

This was going to be bigger than I expected. "But where Nela at" I asked as Tamra and I both looked at each other.

"Bitch" we both said at the same time.

Joshua Carlos.

"Damn, she got away again" I said as I moved around ma trap.

"I hate this nigga. I hate them all, Jasper next, now they all focusing on Mia, perfect, they gon be too blind to see what's ahead of them ha" I said with anger.

"Babe, were ma son at" I asked ma Wife Nela as she walked in. "He sleep. What is it, they got her" she asked as she sat on ma lap.

"Nah they ain't, but am going for Jasper" I replied. "LESTER, he gon pay for every shit he did to you. Taking your space and killing ya momma" Nela said as I clenched ma jaws.

""""""""""""""""""

Excuse ma mistakes ya all.....we getting nearer so yasss lol.

Happy holidays baessss