C7

Cassie(Cassidy)
***********
"You going out" I asked Trey as the time read 11:39.

"Yeap, wanna pop through the club" he replied me as he wore his chains.
Downstairs his body guards were waiting.

"When you gon come" I asked him as I followed him downstairs.
"And what that shit means, why you gotta ask me that" he asked back as his groupies stood in the hallway waiting for him.

"Sorry.....if you need help just text....."

"Look Cassie, I been doing me before and now. Fuck I need your help for, see you later" he said as his groupies followed him out.

Honestly Trey was too damn fine, and I started feeling something for him and right now I feel like a cheated wife I am a cheated wife.

"Hey" Britney said as she came out of no were.
"Shit, this house is so big, were you come from" I asked.

"Fuck, I live here bitch fa real" she replied with a smile.
She wore a blue tank top and its shorts her tattoos are amazing.

"Want a drink" I asked her as she smiled. We headed to the kitchen to get ourselves a bottle of wine and sat down in the living room.

"Can I ask you something" I asked Britney. "Sure anything girl" she replied.
"Why does Trey act the way he does" I asked her as she paused for a moment but still replied me.

"Trey was very friendly and all that, he had a girlfriend and all but she got married, and the nigga she got married to was a Kartel, so he thought Trey and her were still seeing each other, but she was the one tryna see Trey anyways" she paused and let out some breath.

"One day, she was in Treys house, not this one thou, and her husband came, in the process of confronting our mama walked in, there was a shootout, Treys temper is over the blue" she paused again.

"What happened" I asked her.

"The motherfucker shot ma mama on sight, Trey stroke him with five bullets in the heart and let his ex Nelly go scot free, we haven't seen her till today..that was 4years back" Britney replied with a stern face.

"Am sorry" I said.

"You ain't gotta be sorry....Trey is soft on the inside, you just gotta find it, I see you like him, even thou this shit is fixed, but have fun while you here ight" she said as we both chuckled and relaxed the night away talking bout ourselves...

Sorry its too long but I just had to lol.