D13

Trev Jakes
___________

"You pull out this shit front ma girl" I said to Trey.

"She ma daughter and watch yo mouth yo stupid ass nigga better not be planning no slick shit round ma daughters, both of you, especially round Mira" he said as I smirked.

"You funny nigga to think I actually gon play Mira, but fuck that ain't your concern" I said.

"Look, stay away from ma family" he said as I chuckled.

"Ain't happening, Mira means a lot to me, know that shit Trey and am gon be round longer than you think" I said as Jasper and I walked out.

Mira was ma girl periodt ... ..

Brothers crib......

"I luh Mira, and that nigga ain't come between us" I said
to Ted.

"Whatever issues he got with pops gon be them problem.... Don't let it stop ya all" Ted said as I nodded and puffed out smoke

Trey Rio....

"Am sick of this shit, you going off to college period" I said to Mira the next day as I called ma man in Arizona.

"Dad please" Mira pleaded. "Nah Miracle, these niggas you don't know them, they gon spoil your life" I shouted.

"I love him, he loves me" she shouted as I slapped her. "Don't fucking raise your voice at me young lady am ya fucking dad" I shouted.

"And am yo fucking daughter, act like a fucking dad for once, and let me live ma life nigga" she shouted as I slap her again hard this time she fell on the floor.

"I'm fucking leaving, I fucking hate you" she yelled as she ran upstairs.

"Oh Kay you hate me, but I fucking feed you in this house, do every fucking thing for yo ungrateful ass" I shouted behind her .

When I turned around Cassie was standing there with tears in her eyes.

__________________

Ya all I think the short chaps better right.......oooh m sleepy asf ...

Love you guys.