26

Trevor Jakes
___________

5days later......

"Ima be leaving tomorrow" Mira said as she laid in ma arms.

"Damn, how long you gon be for" I asked her. "A year" she said as I took a deep breath.

"Ima miss you, but I can't say non cause you gotta do this, follow your dreams and be that designer, you know wha am saying" I said as she blushed.

"Why you always gotta blush when I go ghetto huh" I asked her as she giggled. "Nothing, but baby" she called.

"Huh" I answered. "Promise you gon wait for me. I know its long and hard but I'm doing this cause its what I love to do" she said.

"Yes baby girl. I gotchu even thou we couples of miles apart, but ima fly over to come see you, remember I gotta jet, am kicking this money so" I said as she chuckled with a nod.

"Now you go out there, go do you baby" I said as I kissed her. Then got on top of her and started kissing all over her body but she stopped me.

"What" I asked. "Nah babe, I've heard of girls seeing em niggas on the last day to college whatsoever and they had sex leaving them pregnant, ion want that now ight" she said as I smirked.

"Okay baby I heardchu. Go out there and make us proud as fuck" I said as she kissed me.

"Thanks baby"

_________________

"I love you so much, ima be checking on you from time to time ight" I said as I hugged her.

The whole  family was at the airport and was saying goodbye to Mira. Ma ass wanned to cry that she going, but Shwaty wanna pursue her dreams in fashion designing so we all gon support her.

"Bye" she waved as she walked away with her bags.

"Awww it gon be fine" Tamra said as everyone laughed at me.

"Oh ight am coo" I said as we all walked outside the airport.

"Am hungry" Jasper said as Kayla nodded "hmmm ight love birds" Cassie said as everyone laughed.

I would love to be part of this family. They so cool.

Now I'm gonna miss ma love, shit.

***********