D16

A bitch ain't really taking writing as a career and shit, but ya all gotta follow me cause I got lit books, ya check ma profile laws lol.

Mira Joyner
__________

"Tamra" I called to her as she opened her eyes the next evening.

"Tamra look" I said to her as I pointed to the guys downstairs all in suits. They were coming up and they looked really dangerous.

"Let's get outta here" she said as she disconnected the drip and let me change into a jeans and a black hoodie. My legs were still sore but bitch. I wasn't gonna die now.

We ran to the exit and we heard them chasing us. We ended up in the parking lot were Tamra had her SUV.

"This shit is dope" I said as we got in and click our seatbelts in.

As we drove they also entered their car and started following us. The road was clear enough and Tamra was on high speed.

Before we knew they were shooting at us.
"Dammit" Tamra yelled as she took another curve.

"This shit is bitter" I shouted as she took a curve and another and another till we lost them.

"Were we going now" I asked her as sighed. "We going to ma safe house girl, you ain't save any were right now" she said as I nodded.

I couldnt argue at this point but I was beyond scared.

Trevor Jakes
___________

"We don't know what happened but we cannot find Mira and her friend Tamra" the police said as we all stood at the hospital.

"Are you serious. That's ma daughter we taking about" Mrs. Cassie shouted.

"We shoulda guarded her" Ted said.

"This all this fucking nigga fault" Trey said as he hit me with a paunch.
I stumbled back a little unaware then I threw a punch back at him as he jumped on me. As we both fought.

"Hey hey" the police shouted as they took us and handcuffed us. "Control yourselves come one" they said.

"I swear if something happens to Mira, anything. Ima kill you" Trey said as I spit the blood out ma mouth.

Mira where the hell are you?

______________________

We kicking huh lol, ight let's move on.

Happy holidays ya all