C18

Cassie
***********
"Hey baby mama" Vera called as she stood in front of me.

"Whatsup" I asked her with a smile.

"Oh am just finna fuck ya husband that's it" she replied with a smirk.

"Oh, you misunderstood bitch, ma man just keeping ya around cause I got his baby, once I pop this angel outta me am coming fa your ass" I said back with a smirk as she laughed and walked pass me.

"That's what I thought" I said behind her with the hardest smile on ma face.

"Hey beautiful" I heard a familiar voice say as he walked through the door.

"Lester" I said as a smile spread across ma face.
"I brought this flowers for you" he said with a smirk licking his lips.

"Ooooh, thank you, I haven't seen ya in months bruh, come here lemme fix you something to eat" I said as I led him to the kitchen.

"Yeah, Trey got rough on ma ass and I had to leave, I took a deal and he can't do shit to me now" Lester said.

"Yikes" I said with a chuckle.
It was hot in the afternoon so I had to wear a white blouse and shorts.

"That nigga gotta girl huh....he ain't a no good, na he gave you this" Lester said as he ate his spaghetti.
"Well...." I said lost of words.

"Ya all find out the gender" he asked me.
"Yeap its a girl" I replied smiling.
"You look more beautiful babe, lemme treat ya to a dinner huh, tonight, lemme make you feel like a queen, you deserve it" he said as he walked closer to me.

"I would love that but Trey....you know Trey..." I stammered.
"Fuck that nigga, he ain't know ya worth, he gave you a baby, but don't love you, lemme be the one, just come out with me this once please" be said as I looked him hard in the eyes.

"Okay" I said as a smile came all over his face which made his cheeks red it made me laugh like crazy.

Excuse ma mistakes ya'll.......
So this was a lil boring but watch the next one.