C21

Trey
********
"Beep, beep, beep, beep" the sound of the monitor rang.

"Her heart is beating, she's responding" the nurse said.
Before we knew it I heard a lil cry as my heart healed.

"Its a miracle" the doctor said as he gave our lil angel to us.
He placed her gently in Cassie arms as she looked at her.

"Hey....mommy and daddy here" she said as our lil Angel gave lil noise.

"We'll name you Mira, short for Miracle" Cassie said as I agreed with tears in ma eyes.
I was beyond lucky, I was beyond everything.

Cassie deserved the world.

Cassie
***********
2months later.

"Trey you can't pick the whole store" I laughed as Trey and Jordan packed hella pink baby clothes.

"She's just two months she gon out grow that shit in no time" Britney agreed.

"Can ya all just shut up" Trey said as we both laughed harder.
He was pushing Mira in the stroller while we pick some stuffs for her.

Since I gave birth to Mira, Trey been acting a lil different, but he don't say nothing bout us, he just be all bout his baby.

As we went outside after shopping, we all stopped in our tracks.

We were surrounded by men in black suits and I couldn't believe who walked towards us.

Lester.

"Oh hey Lester" I greeted with a smile but it turned to a frown when he pointed the gun at me.

"The fuck you want" Trey asked him.

"I want your happiness..... You think you was gonna hide from us, your daddy thought he keep those papers from us" Lester said.

"Oh fucking yes" I heard a familiar voice say from behind us.

"Dad" I said as I tried reaching to him but lester held ma hands.

"Paco, Paco, nigga you getting old" Lester said to ma dad.

"Leave them outta this" my dad said.

"What am gonna do is take your daughter and grand daughter away from you. And you gon give me those 3million dollars you owe me" Lester said.

"You're never gon touch ma family" Trey said as he brought out his gun.

Cont in next chap....