30

Trevor Jake's
__________

"You okay man" Jasper and Ted asked me the next day as I sat the bottle of Ciroc and ma blunt on the table. I've been smoking and drinking since yesterday Mira left.

"Yeah Trev whatsup" Tamra asked me as she walked in with the trap bag. "I fucked up" i said as tears came from ma eyes.

"Biggs holdup, whatcha mean" Jasper asked. "Damn, ya won't understand, I fucked up real bad, Mira, I did her wrong" I replied.

"You got some hoe pregnant" Ted asked. " oh he better not" Tamra added. "Nah man non of that" I replied. "Okay talk" Ted said.

"I think I got Mira pregnant" I said. " oh no, nah, you playing, " Tamra laughed. "Nigga with all she got going on watch mean" Ted asked.

"I was scared, remember when I told you I wanted to lock her down, well yeah, I didn't want her to be far so yesterday I did it without the magnum" I said.

"Shit, man" Jasper said. "Oh this is messy, Trey don't even like you" Ted said. "Don't just do this, talk to Mira tell her why and she might understand" Tamra said as I nodded .

8pm....later that evening...
Joyner Residence....

I walked slowly and knocked on the door. The opened revealing Mrs. Joyner. "Yow Cassie wassup, I need to talk to Mira" I said as she blushed. Why these mixed ladies blush too much.

"She in her room" she said as I thanked her and walked towards Miras room.

When I got in she was drawing some design, when she saw me she ran to hug me.

"Wassup, you didn't tell me you was coming" she said as I sat down. "What's wrong" she asked me.

"Baby, I wanna tell you some" I said as she nodded.

"I love you Mira, I love you, I can't bare being away from you, ma heart is right here withchu, Mira if you love me, marry me, marry me please be ma wife, hold me down, please" I said as I knelt down and brought out the diamond ring .

"I love you Trev but i have things going on" she said. "I know, you don't have to get pregnant, just marry me, be ma wife, love me unconditionally and the same as me" I said as tears fell off her eyes.

"No Trev, am sorry I can't, please go" she said as I got up. "Am sorry please go" she said again as I looked at her one last time nd walked away.

I really messed up.

**************

So ya all I have to make a part three cause the chapters have passed, way past lol, excuse ma mistakes ....