C6

Trey
**********
"Yow man, fuck you doing" Lester asked me as i pointed the gun to his face.

"Fuck you think am doing huh, you tryna take ma wife now huh,come here Cassie" I said to her as she walked towards me with wide eye.

"Look man am sorry, wasn't doing shit man" Lester said as I lowered ma gun and walked away with Cassie.

"What was that for" Cassie asked me as we reached our room.
"That means no motherfucking nigga gon fuck witchu cause you ma wife" I replied as I watch her straight in the eye.

"You know this just a deal so stop" she said.
"Oh you wanna fucking talk bout deal, am the one protecting ya ass,once I leave you, those niggas gon come for you, get ya fathers deal from you and kill your Cuban ass" I said to her as she stood there with a stern face but it suddenly turned to a teary one.

"I never knew ma dads money came from drugs, and guns, it was all normal, and now am here in some strange city with a strange guy I call ma husband" she said with tears coming down her eyes.

"You ain't gotta talk to me that way, have some damn heart" she said as she got on the bed and closed her eyes.

Sorry Cassie, I lost ma heart when they killed ma mama.

I walked away shutting the door......I just couldn't feel what Cassie was going through,
But its business after a year she good am good.

Ay.....I posted after a while, short but I know right I just had to give ya all a lil some lol.....