C9

Trey
*********
" I put ma hands on her.....I lost control" I said to Britney as I sat on her bed.

"The fuck....nah you joking bruh, that girl trying her best, you gotta cope with her, you know her dad is the only thing she got, she so young and she has to be withchu for a year, at least do her some good" Britney said.

"You know I ain't doing shit for no bitch" I said to her.

"She your wife, the street got ears" Britney said.

"I'm not gon do no shit for no bitch no shit, fuck am doing here talking to you, just a no good" I said to her as I got up.

"No good....I handle ya 50thousand deal for the guns, shipped them safely and no shit happened, if I was dump ya ass woulda been in jail" she said with a chuckle.

"I love you" I said as I kissed her fore head and walked outta her room downstairs.
********
"Rose" I called to ma maid a Chinese woman with a weird English accent but she's been with me for 2 and a half years.

"You seen ma wife" I asked her as she came to me.

"Sir she's in the room, refused to eat" she replied.
"That's okay, thank you" I said as I walked upstairs.

"Yo Cassie, your ass gotta come downstairs and eat cause......" I paused as I saw her laying down in the bath tub breathing heavily.

"Cassie!!!" I shouted as I rushed to carry her out.

Excuse ma mistakes......