27

One year later
___________

Trevor Jake's
___________

"Damn" I moaned as Kiki sucked ma dick, for real her head was the bomb. I know you might be judging but a nigga gotta do what he gotta do.

Ma girl was up living her dreams, and well I was here living the life that I always lived.

"Ma dad and Mira dad, well ion know what's wrong with those niggas, Trey don't like me periodt. Okay I felt like Mira for once lol.

" Ugrrr" I moaned as I came all into Kikis mouth. "You good daddy" she asked as I nodded. "Here" I said as I handed her 300 dollar bills. "That's for a min as a stripper" she laughed as she kissed me on the cheeks and left.

"Nigguh, you know when Mira gets to find out about this, it's over right" Ted asked me as I sighed. " ma baby good, I was planning on going to see her this month you know, I miss her so fucking much" I said as I rubbed ma face with ma hands.

"You better stop hoeing around bruh before Mira leave yo ass, ya all been through enough already" he said.

" nigguh whatever " I waved him off as I lit a blunt.

I was planning on moving to a good ass crib with Mira, I loved her and I got plans for her. "I can't bare Mira being far away from me, I gotta do some bout it" I said.

"Nigga, whatchu gon do, travel to her" Ted asked me. "Nah man, I got all ma business here, can't be flying back and fourth, I need to lock her down, I need her with me, its been a year, I can't wait for one more year, ima die down" I replied.

"Naw whatchu gon do bruh for real" he asked again.

"Leave that to me, Mira mine and she gon stay with me" I said as I relaxed taking in heaven.

"""""""""