C10

(Britney above-Molly Brazy)
Cassie
***********
Explicit scene.....
Day1.
I woke up to see Trey laying down beside me, his flight was leaving by 7:30 and it was now 5am.

I looked at his tattoos and his lips I instantly  got turned on. He slept upright and since I came I always turned ma back to him but lord knows this guys just couldn't be here with me untouched.

I traced ma fingers around his chest and he immediately caught ma hand with his eyes still close.

"Whatchu want" he asked me softly.
Shit am on cloud 29.

"I was....just....." I stammered trying to move ma hands.

"Why, you scared I gotchu" he said as he rolled over and got on top of me.

Now his lips were closer to mine.

"I.....I...." I said with lost of words.

"You owe me and apology for interrupting ma sleep " he said as he brought his lips closer and closer till it touched mine slowly.

We slowly kissed as he trailed his hands all the way down my nighties and held my breast.

He placed his lips on my niples and started sucking them.
I felt like heaven in earth.
My exes never got me this near.

He then slowly removed my nighties and kissed me again.
He caressed ma neck while taking his boxers off.

I was loving every bit of this and didn't want this to stop.

He positioned himself over me then entered me slowly, the look on his face made me high as he stroked in and out.

He was so good, he felt so good, no wonder these hoe's don't leave him.
"Yes daddy huh" I screamed as no one could hear us anyways.

"You gon say ma name" he asked as he stroked harder. "Trey, yes...." I replied as he went faster.
"Am gonna cum" I said as I felt the feeling in ma stomach.

"Come for daddy" he said as I came I felt him release his nut in me as he let out a sigh of relieve.

I had ma period not long ago so I was good.
"Huh" he signed as he got up to go wash off.

I laid down like.....
Wtf just happened.

Please did I try with the sex scene lmao...its so embarrassing, excuse ma mistakes thou....
What ya all think
Was Trey in his right mind?
Was Cassie right to give herself like that?