C5

Cassie
*********

"Hey" a skinny black girl greeted as she joined me on the stairs were I sat watching the boys play 2k

"Hi" I said back.
"Am Britney and you must be Cassie" she said smiling. "Yeap I am" I smiles back. "You pretty" she said making me blush.

"Thanks....so you are" I asked her. "Am Trey's sister, younger and only sister" she replied. "Nice" I said.
"I gotta go to the trap, nice meeting you" she said.

"Wait...trap" I asked her before she got up. "Yeap, I deal too" she said as she got up and left. "Nice tats by the way" she ended as she closed the door behind her.

"Weird" I said out loud.
******
Minutes later ma phone beeped and it was a message from lester.

Lester: meet me at the back.

Me: omw.

I slowly walked out to the back were the pool was and saw lester sitting at the edge of the pool, I almost fainted seeing his chest.

"The nigga ain't giving u time huh" he said as I sat near him.
"Not at all" I said back with a smile.
"I was wondering if I could take you out on a date tonight" he Said as he brought his face closer to mine.

He held ma waist with his left hand and drew me closer, I felt the energy flow through me....
"The fuck you doing with ma wife" we heard Trey said.

I immediately jumped when I saw him pointing a gun at Lester.
My heart stopped.

Excuse ma mistakes.......