32

Trevor Jakes
___________

"You done with all em bitches, huh" Jasper asked me as I kicked Lauren out.

"So you moving to Colorado" Ted asked me as I packed ma bags and suitcases. "Yeah, I guess everything fucked up. And I just need a fresh start" I replied as he nodded.

"What bout Mira dwag" Jasper asked. "She don't wanna be with me, she got her whole career and all, am moving on, need to get away from all this, the drug business, I can invest in a club, and some other businesses that gon set me up for life" I said as I walked out the door.

"We gon miss you hommie" Ted said as I dapped him with a hug. "Trev" I heard Mira call as Tamra car parked at the front of the drive way.

"Trev, wait, don't go, don't leave me" she said as I walked towards her and hugged her. "And yes, I will marry you" she said as ma heart jumped.

I quickly got the diamond ring out my wallet and placed it on her left finger. I kissed her all over making everyone laugh.

"Seriously. What bout your career" I asked her. "I got it covered boo" she replied.

"Damn girl, this amazing, I love you" I said as she kissed me.

"Yow am getting married, " I shouted as the neighbors around clapped for us.

"Yeah, that's some shit, yeah" I shouted.

Ima keep her, I really loved this woman, for real, and having her in ma life, there is nothing more I can ask for.

********
"Yow, you gotta tell her the truth man" Ted said as I watch Mira talk with Jasper and Tamra.

"Look, ain't no use now, she mine, we gon get married, be a happy family" I said.

"She still got her career going, man, start this relationship with the truth man" he said.

"Nah, ion wanna loose her, look let it slide bruh, let it slide" I said.

"I swear man, this gon back fire, real bad man, real bad, get ready for it if you wanna go that way. But tell her Ted said.

" tell her what" Cassie said as she walked in.

"Mrs. Joyner what you doing here" I asked her as we hugged. "Came fore Mira, Tamra driving out, am her ride so wassup" she asked.

"I gotta tell you something, but please don't tell Mira promise" I said.

"Hope you ain't cheating" she asked

*nah, just promise you won't" I said.

"Promise" she said back.

________________

Ight guys, there might be a book three,
"The Plug" Holy Matrimony
Only if you want, so if I get more than 30comments I might do a book three.

Ready,

What ya all think will happen next, did ya all enjoy this part,
Comment your thoughts and please don't forget to vote.

Till then, chawww