C13

Cassie
**********
3days later....
Trey haven't told me anything bout ma dad yet, and since he kissed me he hasn't really looked at me, he don't talk much to me and we just distant.

He been bringing hoes and he be fucking them in the guest room, I seriously feel heart broken cause that nigga left love inside me yes.

I make him breakfast, launch and I make sure I arranged his stuffs, cause once this contract is over the next nigga I meet is gonna love me cause am gon take care of him good.

"Your thoughts" Lester said as I jumped a lil. "Whatchu want lester" I asked him as he sat near me on the sofa.

"The nigga ain't treating you right huh, he ain't know what he got" he said as he rubbed ma tights.
"Lester stop" I said as he came closer.

Trey and Britney were at the trap and they won't come home till evening and it was now afternoon.

"Ima take care of you, you need a good dick" he whispered in ma ears which turned me on instantly.

Ion know what I felt but this nigga was sure sexy as hell, and he was turning me on perfectly.

Trey
**********
Am  just on ma way home, ion know but I wanna see Cassie, I been feeling bad bout how I be treating her, I can't help it but I got feelings for her, and I just need her right now in ma arms.

Fuck wrong with me but fixed marriage or nah am down for her.

I packed in the drive way then got down, I used ma key to enter but i heard no noise.
I walked upstairs to check, she might be sleep cause she always sleep when am out.

I walked to our room but she ain't there then I decided to call her phone, then I heard it ringing in the other guestroom downstairs, so I took ma strap and went to the room door pushing it slowly to hear moans.

I opened it widely with ma gun then I lowered it down, and a single tear left ma eyes.
The fuck!

Continue in next chap.....