D15

Mira in media above

Trevor Jakes
"""""""""""""

"Ted, Jasper getcho ass over here and help me back this bag" I said as they both talked and walked towards me.

It was the next morning and I havnt heard from Mira yet. "Yo girl" Ted asked me as I nodded. "Ain't heard from her since last night, I feel strange, like some wrong with her" I said as we heard footsteps.

"Whatchu doing with that bastards daughter" ma pops Lester said as I smirked. "Finally you came through when you heard the news" I said as he laughed.

"You been in doors, word on the street she got into an accident" he said.

"Fuck, what, when" I asked as I got up. "Last night, she in the hospital across the mall, you see it wasn't hard after all that Trey gets what's coming to him" Lester said.

"You planned this" I asked him as I took ma gun out. "Its interesting to know you gon kill your father over a girl, but sadly I didn't, but I know someone whos tryna take the Joyner's out for good" he replied with a smirk.

Hospital....

I ran into the waiting room with Ted and Jasper when I spotted Mira's family. "Yow what this nigga doing here" Jay asked as Trey turned to look at me.

"Honey......Trevor" Mrs. Cassie called as she hugged me. "You came, Mira got in a fight with her father yesterday, and she said she was packing outta the house to come live withchu but just as she got in her car a truck ran into her, the damage cost was too much, but she made it with just lil injuries" Cassie said as she started crying.

"Where's she" I asked quietly with ma heart racing.
She pointed to the ward as I jogged towards it. I opened the door to see Mira laid in her bed. She had a cast round her neck and couple of wounds on her left leg.

"Baby am here" I said as a tear fell out.

"""""""""""""""
I told maself no matter how busy I am, am gonna update at least a chap every day till its done...

When I entered I saw Mira laying down