C15

Cassie
***********
Since the incident between I Trey and Lester I haven't seen Lester, and Trey keeps coming home with them strippers and keeps getting drunk, ion even understand why he was so mad.

We made out, and I expect him to come back a changed man, but no he even became worst.

I couldn't take it no more and this night I was gonna wait for him to come home and talk to me.
2:45am

"Trey can we talk" I asked him as he laid in out bed smoking a joint.
"What...cause a nigga not interested" he replied blowing an O.

"Whatever happened between us happened between us, I wanna know what ma dad kept with me, I wanna know why am here withchu other than being save" I said to him as I stood in front of him.

"Ya pops ain't in the dealing business,,,,,,but he a hitman, he kill people for people and get money" Trey said as he put out the smoke.

"Ya father a got 25million to his name, 3mansions, Gold, diamond and a Gun selling factory, and they wanna take it from him since he introduced me to the deals and gave me connects he trusted me to keep ya save, everything is been transfered to you, ima give ya the paper, but not yet, " Trey paused.

"Ion get it, why am I suppose to marry you" I asked him.

"Cause the nigga that's after ya dad is ma uncle, and once you ma wife he won't suspect and that will give ya pops enough time to wipe them out, so for 11 more months ya stocked with me" Trey said as he closed his eyes.

I couldn't believe ma dad did all that, and still I didn't have a clue.

"Oh and yes, I'll be glad when this is over" Trey said as he turned his back towards me.
I had to go sleep in the guest room this was too much for me right now.
My dad killed people, oh my god.

Excuse my mistake.....
Y

a all reading and voting send me ya all names if you a writer lemme send a Shoutout, and ya all can write ya all books in the comments, feel free please, thank you....