24

Omniscient
__________

As Trevor went upstairs for the money, Mira, Tamra and Cassie called the cops saying there were intruders in their house and one of them was Josh the most wanted Drug lord in Philly and they said they were on their way.

Trevor poured fake blood on their head, and lil on their clothes then tied them to a chair.

He nodded then went downstairs with the suitcase.

"Your money" he said as Josh opened the suitcase revealing bulks of cash.

"Now just sign the paper and we good" Trevor said as Jordan came inside the crib with a gun, shooting Trevor and Trey on the arms and chest.

"Hey" Josh said as his men pointed guns at Jordan. "Yow am with you" he said as Josh looked at the two dead bodies on the floor.

"Hold on lemme get the diamonds them asses always been hiding" Jordan said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Joshua. This is the police and the F.B.I, this house is surrounded by 50 and more men. You cannot escape surrender yourself and leave the hostages" Josh heard the police say.

"The fuck, how the cops know we was here, were that Jordan nigga" he asked as his men went to the kitchen and saw that there was no one.

They checked upstairs and found the three women tired to a chair with their hair rough and gags in their mouth.

"Boss" the men said as they brought the three women to the living room.

"This is your last warning" the police said. "What we gon do" one of the men asked.

"Please don't hurt us" Mira said as Josh slapped her. "Ima fucking kill you" Cassie said as Josh rubbed his face.

"Surrender now in 5, 4,"

"We got no choice" Josh said as one of the men took their gun aiming it at Josh, "I ain't going to jail nigga" he ended....

!!Pow!!

""""""""""

Thanks for reading, but am finna finish all ma books cause ain't gon be posting in a while