25

Omniscient
__________

"His dead" the cops said. "Take them to the hospital" the other agent said as they took Cassie, Tamra and Mira to the hospital.

Josh own boys shot him and shot themselves. While Trey and Trevor sneaked through the underground and left.

It was finally over, everything.

Trevor Jakes
___________

"Ya all okay" we asked the girls as they left the hospital. "Trev" Mira called as she ran to me. Our lips touched and I wanted more.

"Its over" she said as I nodded hugging her. "I love you" I said as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I love you too" she said as we hugged both laughing.

"Okay, that's ma daughter" Trey said as we all laughed. "Ion think we got any enemy left now" Ted said.

"Once you in the business you always gon have enemies" Lester said as we all nodded.

"So let's all go hone cause tomorrow is another day" Cassie said as we all nodded in agreement.

"Am gon see you tomorrow" I said to Mira as she nodded kissing me again. "Sure" she said as I watched her and her family drive home.

"So what next" Ted asked Tamra. "Home" she said as they both walked away.

"Guess its you and I now" Ma pops said as I smirked walking down the road with him.

"Your mom gon be proud of ya all" he said. "I know...I miss her thou" I said.

"When you gon settle down, She beautiful and all" he said as we both chuckle. "The right time dad, the right time" I said as we walked down the streets talking.

It felt good going back to a normal life, and one with someone special in it, Mira.

"""""""""""""""