D9

Yow wassuh ya all....ya all better comment thou, if u have read this as a separate sequel still vote and wait cause it ain't finished yet. You gotta follow me to read private chapters yow
Mira Joyner
__________

As we followed Josh to the end of the road we parked few blocks away and we saw him walk in front of a small house with some niggas standing outside with guns .

"shit, careful for they see us" Tamra said as we heed behind a garbage can.

"That nigga ain't know what's in for him, Lester thinks he gonna just come over here in Philly and take over ma shit, and that motherfucker Trev, ima  take all that belongs to him, including his brothers, he think he tough starting from that bitch Mira" as he said that it was as if my heart stopped.

"Come on Mira, let's get outta here" Tamra said as she pulled me back to my car. I didn't realize I was now crying.

"He  planning on killing me" I said as I cried. "Look this not the time to cry, we gotta warn Trev before they take his brothers" Tamra said as I agreed. We then drove to Trev crib.

We knocked on the door impatiently as someone opened, it was a mixed raced guy with shoulder length hair. "Oooh he fine" Tamra whispered as I giggled.

"Hi am looking for Trevor" I said as the boy widened his eyes. "Thought you were looking for me baby, am Ted" he said as I chuckled. "Am Mira,He in" I asked as he nodded and led us inside.

" Mira" Trevor called as I walked towards him and hugged him on his shirtless body i didn't care. "Mira please don't tell me Josh did some shit to you cause I swear...."

"No Trev, he planning on killing your dad, brothers and me, he said he wanna take all that's yours and your dad, cause ya all in the way" I said as I felt Trev heart pumping fast.  "Yow man chill, we gon find a way to take that nigga down for good ight" Ted said as Trev nodded.

"Come up with me" Trev said as I followed him upstairs to his room.

"You good" I asked him as he sat down on his bed with his head facing down. I knelt in front of him and held his hands.

"I can't change who you are or what you do Trev, but I don't wanna loose you, think carefully before you take any decision, please" I said as he sighed and kissed my forehead.

Trey Rio.......
*************
"Where Mira" I asked Britney as she walked past me. "Oh okay, that's how it gon be, Kayla were your sister" I asked Kayla as she shrugged her shoulders and continued watching something on her phone.

"Dang, fuck wrong with everybody round Herr huh" I said as ma phone vibrated, it was Jordan. 

"Nigga, ion know man but I ain't gon tell you how to run your family, but you shoulda paid more attention cause word round the street your daughter dating Josh and that nigga sneaky as fuck"

Jordan said as I rubbed ma face with ma hands looking at the time it was 5minutes past 9 in the night and Mira wasn't back home. Before I could answer Jordan she walked in. "Yow holdup.

" Miracle, were you coming from and who that nigga Josh you been popping round with huh" I asked her as she looked at me. "Forget it dad am done with him anyways" she replied as she walked upstairs to her room.

What the fuck was going on.....
____________________________________