C8

Trey
**********
"She gon be fine" my Doctor said as he walked out.

After I found Cassie in the bath tub, I called ma personal Doctor and he said that she was suffering from high depression and her blood pressure was rising.

And she gon take it easy from now on.

"You good" I asked her as she laid on our bed.
"Uhm" she replied not looking at me.

"Look, you wanna die do it some were else but I'm not gonna entertain this depression shit, I kill people I should be fucking depressed, get your shit together" I said as I walked out on her.

I stood at the door and heard her sniffs.

I ain't gone lie I was starting to think I was being too strong, but I gotta keep her alive.

I was snapped outta ma thoughts when ma phone rang.

"Rio, meet me downtown, Trap3" he said on the phone.
"Okay " I replied.
****
Minutes later I entered ma trap and in ma office stood Dre ma cousin.

"Bruh" he said as we dapped.

"What's on" I asked him.

"I gotta a deal for you, we gotta 1million worth of cocaine in Sylvester's house. He took it from us but before laying he was shot dead, now the black cats are gonna get it, but before they can we will" Dre said.

"I like the deal, its 1million worth, what's in for me" I asked him.
"I give you five hundred thou, ma men gon go witchu" he replied.

"Nah, ma men gone go with me, send me plain details" I said.

"The job has to be done in two days time before the black cats and feds gets their hands on it, if its the feds we dead, the black cats we loose" he said as I nodded ma head with a smirk.

Game time

Excuse ma mistakes.....
I appreciate you guys votes, am so overwhelmed..