D7

Mira(Miracle)
__________

"Hi dad, am off" I said to ma dad as I walked passed him with my Nike outfit I knew he was gonna say some bout the crop top, I was waiting for it.

"Yow, where ya think ya going with that short stuff, ay go change na" he said as I sighed. "Dad seriously, ima be 18 soon you can't keep doing this" I said as I took ma car keys and walked out, he gets on ma nerve sometimes.

I was off to go to school and I knew ma girls were waiting hard as fuck for all the tea.

As I reached school and parked I spotted Tamra and I waved hard to her making her laugh. "Wassuh girl" she said as I hugged her.

"Can't wait for this dump ass exam to be over bruh" she said as I chuckled. We headed to class and took our papers.

Hours later we were done and I and Tamra was hanging out near our car when this fine ass nigga started walking towards us.

"I look good" Tamra asked me as I chuckled she had to be all extra and shit. "Ay, you're Mira right" he asked me as I nodded trying hard not to blush but that failed, why do I have to be this light.

"Am Josh" he said as he extended a hand for me to shake which I did shake. I admired his tattoo and his chocolate skin.

"I know we haven't met before, and you're really beautiful I can't help maself and its too soon but if you don't mind,

will you be ma prom date, I mean please don't say no, you're way too pretty for a no" he asked me as I blushed.

Sure, who would say no to this fine ass.

"Yeah sure" I said as he smirked. ",ight beautiful, (licks lip) Ima call you" he said as he walked away.

"Wait, you ain't got ma digits" I shouted behind him. "Ohw Nela gave it to me" he said as he entered his car and drove off.

"Seriously, and were she at" Tamra asked as I shook ma head.

"So girl I didn't tell you, I met up with Trevor and after a lil chitchat we kissed"

I said as Tamra jumping up and down and screaming now gaining the attention of the whole school.

"Girl stop" I said trying to hold her while she settles down. "Girl you hit ma Gspot" she said as I did a nasty face.

"Lets talk bout this over some ice cream booboo" she said as we both got in our car and drove off to get ice cream.

______________

"Few minutes later Tamra and I was busy talking when I saw Josh walk into the restaurant, he spotted me and walked over.

" ay baby girl he said as he sat down. "Am glad you here, you gotta brother" Tamra asked him as he chuckled,

"am the only nigga just me" he replied as I chuckled at Tamras disappointed face. We all stayed licking icecream and getting to know Josh more, I like him, his nice, but why am I thinking of Trevor....

,,___________,,,__________
Okay ya all, just an insight on Josh and Mira, I'm gonna try and make this book interesting.

Who has heard of Sidney Raenae.....I just made a remake beat on her song "Know what you doing" but am uploading it on ma YouTube. I guess am the only one with the remake so you can type(Sidney Raenae know what you doing instrumental remake) and you gon see ma name (prodby Alicia Chord) yap that's it, link will be pasted asap, love ya all.