C17

Trey
*

********
Its been 6months now and Cassie pregnant with ma baby.
She's been having mood swings and all that but ion give a shit, all I know is she be carrying ma child.

We haven't communicated, but I spoke to her pops and he was working on killing them niggas.

Cassie been fat, and be eating a lot, but I make sure she eats the right shit.

And I been dating this girl called Vera, she a black thick ass bitch but she takes care of me so.

I just sat down and smoked a blunt I was off ma business for now, wanned to have fun. Do strip clubs and all that, chill.

"Trey" Cassie called. "Uhuh" I answered.
"Come here" she called again as I jogged upstairs.

"Whatsup" I asked her as I watch her lay on the bed with her belly facing up.
"Come hug me please" she replied.

"Why the fuck should I hug you huh" I asked her.
"Please Trey, am carrying your baby, the least you can do is help me even if you can't love me" she replied as a tear left her eyes.

"I know its those fucking hormones, so stop, Vera gon be here in an hour  so just stop with all this shit" I said to her.

"Why you care bout Vera, you don't even love her, we married and am carrying your child, you cheating openly in our marriage" she said again as she cried harder.

No lie I felt lil something for her, but deep down I know when this contract over she gon leave ma ass fa good.

"Chill out ma, its just a deal" I said to her as I turned to leave.

"Its just a deal, but you made love to me, and I agreed carrying ya baby" she paused getting up.

"I love you Trey, Deal or no deal" she said as she looked into my eyes.

Excuse ma mistakes ya all.....
Am not really moving fast just follow me. Lol