C19

Omniscient
*************
8-9months
Cassie and Lester been going out, while Trey be with Vera.

Trey has been warning Cassie to leave Lester but because they are business partners he can't really to anything to Lester this time.

Cassie enjoyed Lester's company a lot. And she felt he made her happier.
Cassie love has grown for Trey but unfortunately Vera had to be in the way.

Its 9:pm at night and Cassie is alone in the house.
Britney was out with her new date Jerome, while Trey was out with Vera.

Cassie ate popcorn and watched Netflix till she felt like using the restroom.
She got up but suddenly saw water coming down from her, her water had broke.

She started feeling pain and she couldn't handle it, her phone was upstairs and she just new she could reach it with all that pain.

She gasped for air and screamed again trying hard to reach the house phone but stopped in her tracks, the pain was unbearable and she fell to the floor with no one to help her.

She tried turning to reach to the stairs but nothing at all.....she cried harder.....and nobody heard her, her baby was coming, she was coming.

Meanwhile Trey and Vera were chilling in the club, when Trey felt his phone vibrate, it was the pregnancy tracker and it told him Cassie would deliver anytime from now.

He then got into his car with Vera as they drove to his house.
When he got there he saw paramedics and fire fighters leaving the house. The ambulance had already gone.

"Hey, what's going on here" Trey asked one of the men.
"Sir, a young lady was in labour so she set the kitchen on fire so it could ring the alarm when we got here she was due for labour, she's taken to the nearest hospital" he replied as he left.

Trey immediately ran to the car with Vera standing outside.
"Yow ain't you coming" Trey asked her.

"Na, I ain't want no baby mama shit" she replied.

"Fuck you" Trey said as he drove off.

Excuse ma mistakes.....ya al think the baby gon survive?