22

Mira Joyner
__________

"What are you doing" I poked Trevor. "What I know best" he replied "this what we gon do, ion have the money here now but I can pack it up by Dawn" Trev said.

"Hahah, what makes you think ima believe you might be setting me up you know" Josh said.

"You ain't got no choice, want the money or nah" Trev asked him as he smirked. "8, ima be at your crib., but don't play me. Any slick shit, you dead" Josh said as Trevor nodded and motioned for us to leave.

"Are you crazy" I asked him as we got back in the car. "Whatchu just do man" Ted asked. "Ima tell you when we drive least three blocks away from Herr" he said.

As we reached a couple of blocks away Trevor parked the car in an empty parking lot and got down.

He started shouting and blowing his wrist, Ted and I had to go hold him down as we all went to the floor. He started crying in ma arms and at this point some was wrong.

"Josh, he shot Jasper man" Trevor said as Ted froze. "Calm down" Tamra said as we all sat on the ground holding each other.

I didn't just know if this was ma fault of Trev's. But our family sure had a past and a hands in this, i needed to find out what and why this was going on, and what Trev's is up to anyways.

We just had to wait till 8:00clock.....

____________

Is ya all feeling it....

What ya all think Trevor up to?
Bitch am starting to be a whole celebrity out here, can't really update often not even once a week