D4

Miracle (Mira)
__,_______,_

"Yaaaay" Nela shouted as we all twerked and danced to Asian doll Playboy Carti remix, lame niggas.

"You see them niggas standing up stairs, those the niggas that got this crib, and from what I heard that's third elder brother" Tamra whispered in ma ears as I looked over to the 3guys standing up with their friends I then recognize the guy I bumped into earlier on.

I blushed real hard as I watch him talk to a girl with blue hair but my smile suddenly turned to something else when he smacked the girl hard in her face then took a gun and pointed it at her head.

It seems like i was the only one that saw it cause everyone including Nela and Tamra were dancing.

The girl was crying as they took her away, I decided to follow them and see what was going on, if the girl needed help I would just dial 911.

I followed them as they went into a room, I stood sat the door as I heard them talk, the music was a lil loud over their voices but I caught some. 

"Were ma money" I heard the guy say as the girl sniffed. "Please, ion know I swear" she said as she cried hard. "Last time, were ma motherfucking money" he said this time In a stern voice.

Before the girl could say she didn't know I heard gunshot and I immediately shouted.

"Fuck was that" I heard one of them say as i tried running downstairs but I know they would catch me instead so I ran into the nearest room and locked the door.

I sat on the bed hoping no one would come, I was scared as shit I was deciding on whether to call ma dad, aunt or Tamra.

Suddenly the door busted open and there was a gun pointed to ma face I almost peed down there, when the person switched on the light I realized it was the guy from downstairs, the big brother.

"Ay fuck you doing here why you follow us uh, you with the cops huh" he shouted as he pointed the gun right at ma forehead I felt ma pores opening I started shaking, something I did when I was dead scared.

"Please ...ion know whatchu talking bout, I....I was must looking for the bathroom" I said as he kept looking at me.

"I swear...please am only 17 don't shoot....And am also black ma moms Cuban white ma dad is black" I said as he chuckled and lowered the gun.

"Uhhhgrr" I let out a heavy breath. "Am sorry baby girl, I thought you worked for cops and no I wasn't gonna shoot you cause you white, or mixed, who gave you that idea anyway....well they must be dumb as ever" he said as he put the gun back.

"I advice you not go be sneaking around anyone's house, death comes easy these days" he said as he lend a hand for me to stand up and I did take it. "You're very beautiful, ma name is Trevor how bout you" he asked me as I sighed.

"Am Mirac....." One thing ma paps thought me never tell your government to strangers. "Sorry Am Mira....am just a lil shock but ima be fine" I said as he chuckled.

"Come down lemme take you home, the party almost over thou, and yeah one thing, don't dare tell anyone bout what you saw or heard, like I said death comes easy these days" he said as I nodded and followed him downstairs.

I just wanned to go home.

,,,,__________,,,,
Okay ya all, let's hit it, Trevor huh?
Question: will you still talk to a nigga after he pointed a gun at you and Allowed him to take you home?

Me: if he too fine I will, hence he didn't kill me, but seriously ima think twice on seeing him again lol.....deadly ...

Team Mira or Team Trevor......I like bad guys,...