D10

Mira(Miracle) Joyner
_________________

"You're going off to university now, we sending an application, and your ass moving once you get accepted in a couple of days" my dad said as he clenched his jaw and squeezed his knuckles.

"But why dad" I asked him as he banged the kitchen table making my mom jump.

"Because you fucking around with that Josh of a nigga, what I tell you bout all this corner ass holes huh!!" He shouted while griping my arm.

"Trey let her go" my mom said as he let go and walked away.

"You okay" my mom asked as I took ma phone got into ma car and drove to Trevor's crib.

"Trev,,,,,Trev" I shouted as I spotted him on the stairs, I immediately ran into his arms.

"Yow, wassup, why you...." Before he said anything I kissed him on his lips making him kiss me back as he carried me upstairs into his room.

He laid me down on his bed as he kissed all over ma neck while I grip his back.

Luckily for me he had only boxers on. As he wanted to take off my blouse, we heard a knock on the door

"Yow its Jasper" a guy who looked younger than Trevor said, I guess that was the nigga Kayla was talking bout.

"Sorry to interrupt but we got a problem downstairs" he said as Trevor tilted his head then nodded, it was like a sign or something.

Jasper left and immediately Trevor got up and started wearing his clothes then suddenly held his gun.

"Look Mira, no matter what don't come out, ight" he said as I nodded, you don't wanna argue with him.

As I locked the room door I looked down from the window and saw some niggas and Trevor discussion, I opened the window a little so I could hear them.

"Fuck you want huh, Josh sent you" Trevor asked a white guy who stood in front of his guys.

"Yeah, and he said to tell you that you should stay off his block, stay off the business stop tryna take over, its a warning" the guy replied.

"Yow that nigga push man" Ted said as the guy chuckled. "Nah for real thou, back off"

"And if I don't.... Tell that nigga to come face me himself" Trev said as the guys laughed and got in their car driving away.

Trevor turned and looked at me as I sighed.
This is turning into something else.

*************

I walked into my house as I spotted Kayla texting, its a while I hung out ma lil sister, so I sat near her as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hi daddy's girl" she said as I chuckled. "Its not like that princess" I said as she blushed. "So who you talking to" I asked her as she got excited and started telling me bout Jasper and how they met, I just kept laughing and listening, it felt good really.

As we were talking, my mom walked in

"Hey girls....wassup" she asked us as she sat in the middle of us, always extra.

"Soo, your grandfather is coning home tomorrow, and he wants to hold a family dinner, and he wants ya all to he around,that means you could bring your friends and......

" boyfriend " Kay asked as mom laughed. "Yeah boyfriend" she replied. I wanned Trev to meet ma family, but is it the right decision.

,,,,___________

Please hit the star button.....this book will hopefully finish by next week,,,,thanks so much excuse ma mistakes....