You-C12

Cassie
***********
" yeah that's fucked up" Britney shouted on the phone as she closed our room door.

I laid down on the bed and I felt that something was missing.

Why was I thinking bout Trey, I hope his okay thou, I tried calling him but he won't pickup so I decided to send him a text.

Me: hey....just checking on you...😢

Trey: am good....you gotta problem cause am on business here, and why tf you be calling ma line all day...?

Me: am sorry I just felt to check on you

Trey: well don't cause I can take care of maself, flight boarding tonight see you in the morning..

I just wish he never had those attitudes.
I laid on the bed and thought of ma dad, Trey would have a lot to explain to me bout ma fathers wealth and all that, cause I just don't understand non of this.
**********

Trey
*******

"Ayo get the bag" I shouted as ma niggas got all the bag into the black van we drove to Sylvester's house.

After I shot him ma niggas and I cleared the safe of drugs.

Everything was ready and we were ready to leave before the feds came.

"Trey watch out" I heard Jordan say as I felt a bullet hit ma right shoulder,I turned around with my silencer and sent a bullet flying straight to Sylvester's head.

I held ma arms as we ran into the van and drove off.
Shit hurt I felt like passing out but I gotta make sure this is save.
********
The next morning I walked into ma house and I saw Britney drinking from a red cup.

"Hey bro, how was it" she asked me as we hugged.
"Good" I replied.

"Fuck wrong with ya arm" she asked me seeing the cast.

"Got shot, were Cassie" I asked her as I dropped ma bags. "She upstairs" she replied.

I took a deep breath and went upstairs to our room. Opening the door quietly I saw her laying down wearing a big white T-shirt.

Ma shit got hard and I wanned to pop her off at the moment.

"Uhuhm" I cleared ma throat as she turned to look at me.
"Trey" she said as she jumped off the bed and walked towards me.

"You got shot, am sorry" she said to me as I look her in the eyes.
"Its coo" I ended as I kissed her on the lips.

Oooooo......wash popping lol...