C11

Omniscient
************
(Day 2).

That night Trey and his boys planned everything, and the next night they will be ready for the job.

Trey rolled a blunt and started smoking.
"How she" Jordan asked him.
"She good" Trey replied.

"Why you acting guilty for nigga" Jordan asked Trey.
"What, me nah man na, let's do this, scrap the plan out we gon do this" Trey replied as he smoked hard.

He was trying to get Cassie off his mind, he ain't never have sex with a girl and think bout her, it wasnt in his nature.

"Man" Jordan shook him

"Let's see the house" Trey ended.
***********

"You did what" Britney asked Cassie as they sat in the kitchen making breakfast. "Had  sex" Cassie replied with a mumble.

"Okay now that's some dope shit, we getting somewhere ain't we" Britney said with a smile as she cut the potatoes.

"Nah, its not that Britz, can't talk bout it damn, you his sister" Cassie said as she sat down.

"Well that's right bitch, am his sister but am ya friend, if shit bothering you then talk to me" Britney said.

"He just took off ain't say a word like it was normal" Cassie said with a stressed face.
"Well ya know this shit fixed, you had some dick he had some pussy that's it" Britney said as she poured the potatoes in the pot.

"I shouldn't have given maself to him, now he gon think am one of his bitches, its fucked up, he ain't even call me since he left" Cassie said.

"Girl, he probably busy, ma bro is a hard shell but inside that shell his soft, give him some time, you gon see" Britney said as they both set the table for their breakfast.

Cassie had one of the best sex in her life the night before and she really started having some unusual feelings for Trey, something she never wanted but she prayed it was for a short period of time, 11more months and she's outta here.

Sorry this was a lil boring had to post this up, been up on shows, studio work and all that but ima be updating today thou.
Thanks for reading and voting,
I love ya all...