29

Trevor Jakes
___________

Explicit scene

I opened ma eyes and felt a body close to mine. MIRA, I must be dreaming. I quickly sat up and rubbed ma face, but there she was, in one of ma T-shirts.

Its when I touched her that I knew she was real.

I was so shocked as hell. I slowly took off ma clothes then began kissing her neck.
It felt good and I just wanned her all.

"Baby" she said as she kissed me back. "Say nothing" I said as we kissed.

Mira Joyner
***********

He sucked on my nipples as I moaned for him. He kissed me so passionately, we have never gone this way before.
His body against mind, I wanted him all.

As he positioned himself over me, he looked me in the eyes, and all I could really see was me. "I love you" he said as he kissed me again.

He then entered me slowly as we both moaned taking in the feelings, the rush.

He worked his way in and out of me as I held to his back. "I love you" I moaned as  tears started falling from ma eyes. The feelings were extreme, I missed him so much I didn't wanna go.

After almost nearly an hour or so, we were both were at our peeks, and we moaned out as we both came.

*********

"I love you" he said as we ate breakfast. "Oh look at ya all love birds" Tamra said as she walked in with Ted and Jasper. "Good to see you Mira" Jasper said as I hugged him.

"Missed you guys so much" I said as Ted faked tears. " Extra" Trev mumbled. "So whatchu planning to do before you go back" Tamra asked me.

"Uhum first am gonna have a family meeting by tomorrow, well I might just tell you guys now...my school transferred me to the institute here in Philly so I won't have to be far no more" I said as they all got excited except for Trevor.

"Oh shit, shit" Trevor said as he got up and walked away. "What's wrong with him" I asked as they all shrugged.

I hope he ain't up to no dump shit round here, cause if he is, I swear to god.....

*******************
I ain't got time to proof read so excuse the mistake