28

Miracle Joyner
___________

"Oh ma gosh, look at you" Tamra said as we hugged at the airport. Ma entire family was there.

" 19 and fresh" Ma dad said as he hugged me. "You look good honey" ma mom said.

"We missed you" the twins said as I hugged them and ma grand dad Paco( Drake).

Minutes later we were home and I went straight to ma room to rest as it was just 7 in the evening. Trevor didn't know I was here and I wanted to surprise him.

I laid down and thought of the past few months I missed Trevor so.much, and I had this good news I had to tell ma family, but I wanted Trevor to be part of this good news.

*******

That might I spent time with ma family and best friend Tamra. I told them bout ma school, friends, teachers everything, especially the fun parts.

It felt good to be home, I just couldn't wait to meet Trevor.

Next morning......

I stood in front of the door with Tamra blushing all around. I was nervous, I hadn't seen Trev in a year and it was like coming all over again.

I turned the knob and the opened, luckily, Tamra and I stepped inside the house and was hit with the scent of weed this early morning.

"Trevor" I called as I walked upstairs to his bedroom to see him still in bed.

I signaled to Tamra, so she could go see Ted while I stay with  Trev.

I took off ma uggs, blouse, jeans, and then slide under the covers  with him as he moved a little I then held his body to mine as I Allowed the sleep to over come me.

I was so happy to see Trev, but I want him to wake up by ma side.

*************
Excuse ma mistakes.... Ya all please vote for this book, I think am gonna end with a finale, which won't be long, but hey let's see lol, thanks for reading really.