31

Mira Joyner
__________

"I wanna talk to ya all" I said the next day as I stood in front of ma family.

"I didn't go to university, I went to an institute for a year, I got what I needed, with hard work I was doing part time. I saved enough money to rent a Cando were I secretly worked on ma line here in Philly" I said as ma dad eyes became darker.

"Are you fucking crazy" ma dad shouted.  "Don't dad, am old enough, stop treating me like some kid, am not, Im launching ma own fashion line next week, am moving out, Trevor proposed, I made a mistake and said no" I paused.

"Are you okay, Mira, we did everything for you, so you can get the best in life, what the hell wrong witchu, all you do is shame us, I wonder what's next huh" ma dad said.

"Enough Trey, she ain't no kid, Mira you got our support, do whatchu want, you old enough" Ma grandpa said. "If you need help am always around, and say yes to that boy he loves you" Aunt Britney said as I smiled.

"Seriously, man" ma dad said as he walked away.

I know marriage was some big deal, but I was wrong for thinking only bout maself and not Trev and I, that was selfish, I need to go see him, am going to say yes.

"Tamra, bitch I need your help" I said to Tamra over the phone.

*************

Its short but we coming to an end so ya all, lol excuse ma mistakes... How ya all think this will end hmm?