23

Trey Rio Joyner
___________
"How's he" I asked Lester as he rubbed his face. "They removing the bullets talking bout he loosing blood, they all I got Trey" he replied as I sighed and sat beside him.

I watched as Trevor, Mira. Tamra and Ted walked in joining Cassie and the others.

"Am sorry man, but he gon be ight" I said while patting his shoulder. " am sorry bout what I did to you man, please forgive me, I was young and naive, all I wanned to do was get money, but am old now and I see it ain't all that" he said as I sighed.

"Ight, it's fine, I forgive you ight, naw let's go check on Jasper" I said as he smiled.

"Oh you here, the doctor said his fine, you can go see him" Cassie said as Lester turned to me and I nodded.

I looked at Mira and she looked away. "We need to talk" Trev said as he walked with me towards the hall way.

"I wanna take Josh out for good" he said. "What's your plan" I asked. "Trap em up" he replied. "How is you gon do that" I asked him. "So this how its gon be" he said as he told me the plan......

We would need Tamra, Mira and Cassie.

8:pm.....Evening.....

"So ma money ready" Josh asked as he walked in with 7 bodyguards. "Sure, lemme get it" Trevor said as I watched them calmly.

It was time to make the ultimate move...

"""""""""

Is ya all liking this.....Ya all go check ma chNaFSfZd
https://t.co/SY2NaFSfZd

Or type" Alicia chord " ya all will see ma channel were I make ma videos and instrumentals. Thank you

So let's move on lol.