C16

Trey
**********
"Cassie" I called as she still laid in bed. She has been vomiting and having headaches and it starting to scare me.

"I need to see a doctor" she said.

Few minutes later we were at the hospital, and the doctor explained to us and said it was the symptoms of pregnancy and they did a pregnancy test.

"Can't be pregnant" Cassie said. I just ignored her cause I know shit, if she is it ain't ma baby.

"Miss Cassidy, congratulations,  we got your results and it shows you are 4weeks pregnant, we will lead....."

"Thank you Doc, lemme talk to ma wife in a minute" I interrupted.

"Okay" he smiled.

We walked out the office into the Hall way when I held her arm tightly.

"Trey, you hurting me" she cried.

"Oh now you know bout hurt" I said with clenched teeth.

"Please" she said as I let go.

"Whos baby is that" I asked her as I pushed her against the wall, I was damn angry at this point.

"What you mean, its your Trey" she replied. "Nah that shit ain't mine, that shit is Lester, you fucking slept with him huh.....you ma fucking wife" I shouted as I paunched the wall behind her head.

"Trey, its yours I swear" she cried.

"I want a fucking DNA, and now" I said as I dragged her to the doctors office.

"No, you don't trust me, no ion want no DNA on ma baby" she cried but I dragged her anyways.

Few minutes later they came with a DNA and the baby was mine.
I was fucked up, I ain't no this shit was gonna happen.

After the hospital procedures I and Cassie drove home.
We met Britney at the said case but we ignored her and walked to our room.

Cassie laid down with her back facing me.
She was carrying ma seed and it was ma first, if I must let her carry ma seed, if I didn't pull out, then I loved her, no I love her.

Shit
Excuse ma mistake, ya all know ma books don't be long so am sorry it gotta come to an end wooops lol