6

I wake up at around 8:45, I'd usually wake up later but for some reason I was eager to get up. Myles was already awake and was just sat on his phone.
"Sleep well?" He asks me with a goofy smile when he notices I'm awake. I nod in response followed by a yawn.
"You?" I ask back and he just nods with his usual charming smile.
I sit up and pick my phone up to quickly check my social medias. I'm scrolling through my Instagram and notice I've got a notification, which is unusual since I've not posted anything in a while. I click onto see who's liked my photo and see the name 'Abbey Nolet'. I stare at my phone in shock and confusion. Is that really who I think it is and how did she find me? Wait that's quite an obvious question, I don't think there is many Briar Nolets in the world.
Myles must notice something's up because he goes on to say
"Is everything okay, you look a bit flabbergasted."
I laugh a little at his choice of words and then just nod slowly.
"I just had the weirdest notification that's all." I say and he cocks his eyebrow at me. "Abbey Nolet has just liked my most recent Instagram picture." He looks at me in shock and puts his arm around me.
"Your sister?" He asks with a face full of wonder and confusion.
"I'm not too sure." I say with honesty.
"Have you checked her profile out?" He asks like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I shake my head and click on her username. Ofcause it would have to be a private account. I daren't follow her though. My guts telling me too but my brains telling me not too. Myles laughs and searches her username on his phone.
"If you're not going to follow her, I will. This could be your sister." He says staring right into my eyes.
"What if it is." I asked worried
"Then message her," He says in a duh tone.
"And if it's not?" I ask worried
"Then we'll just ignore it completely," He says with a laugh.
"How would I know?" I say worried.
"Im sure you'll both look similar or have similar features." He says curling my hair around his finger.
Part of me is hoping it is her but half of me's hoping it's not. I've not seen her since we were babies. I can hardly remember her. I often forget I even have a sister.
I smile at Myles before we both get out of bed and walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I get all the cereal out of the cupboard and leave them all in a line in front of Myles, he loves his cereal!
After debating which one to have for over 5 minutes he decides to have Cheerios. My favourite. I pour the Cheerios into a bowl, then the milk and grab 2 spoons.
"Orange juice?" I question and he nods in approval.
I quickly walk over to the fridge and grab the bottle of orange juice and 2 flamingo pattern glasses. I pour the juice and then walk back over to the table and sit down opposite Myles.
"What do you fancy doing today?" He asks. I smile, I usually just sit around at home watching crap TV waiting for Dance to start.
"Why don't we go to the movies or that new escape room?" I say with a smirk knowing exactly what Myles answer will me.
"Escape room it is," He says staring deeply into my eyes. Our moment it ruled by Myles phone notification. He picks it up and turns his phone to present a photo of me and him at a dance comp a couple months ago as his wall paper and an instagram notification '@abbeynolet accepted your follow request'.