47

"I'm sorry Myles," I say looking deep into his eyes once Devon and Jessy are out of listening distance.
"No, I'm sorry. But there's nothing we can do now," He says making me sigh slightly.
"We're going to have to tell them about us soon, preferably before I start showing." I say, I mean we'd planned to tell them in Disney that we were a couple, but honestly I never thought I would have actually fell pregnant.
"Well I sort of had an idea about how to confirm us, but I think I've got an even better one now," Myles says. I must look confused because Myles is soon enough explaining his genius plan and trust me when I say genius.
"Sorry I got you pregnant," Myles says after explaining his plan. Oh yeah, we were supposed to be talking about that.
"It's fine," I say with a small laugh.
"We're too young to be parents though Briar," He says with a face full of guilt.
"No were not Myles, we're just younger. I mean I didn't expect to be a mom until I was at least 25 but everything happens in its own order and it all happens for a reason. As long as we can give him or her a loving family and safe place to live we're going to be amazing parents," I say taking his hands into mine.
"I guess your right," He says kissing my head.
"This doesn't change anything between us does it?" He then asks with a face full of worry.
"Of course not, if anything its going to make us a thousand times more stronger," I say before lightly pecking his lips.
"Right let's quickly unpack this stuff and go and meet Mickey Mouse," I say with a small laugh before hanging the contents of my suitcase up and placing things neatly in draws.
Myles texts Devon and we go to meet him and Jessy outside the magic kingdom. Finally our plan is in action.
"Can we get photos with Mickey and Minnie Mouse?" Myles ask, winking at me when Jessy and Devon aren't looking.
Luckily both of them nod. There's a small queue to get photos but it'll be worth it. Once we're finally at the front we agree that we'll all get singular photos, then a group, then me and Myles. Obviously our excuse for that one was our moms want a photo of us both.
We all get individual photos with them, followed by a group and then finally Myles and I.
We quietly explain to the photographer that we're doing a pregnancy announcement photo but don't want it to seem too obvious what we're doing as our friends are near, since he was giving us pose ideas.
Myles stands behind me and Mickey and Minnie stand at either side and place one of both their hands on my stomach and the other on Myles' shoulder. Luckily, unless you knew I was pregnant you wouldn't realise what was happening in the photo.
They're about to take the second one and I can feel myself getting nervous. I turn to face Myles and look at him. He looks just as nervous as me which makes me laugh internally. Just as their about to take the picture we kiss.