61

We wake up at around 9am. Our last day in Disney before we fly home tonight. We're quite lucky to have almost a full day to spend wandering the parks. But it's not as fun when you can't go on many rides.
Me and Jessy decide to just wander around and meet all the characters and look in the gift shop  where as Devon and Myles decide to go on rides. It feels like years since I spent time with just Jessy, it's nice to finally have a catch up. We only meet the boys when we go for lunch and when we go back to the hotel.
Once we're at the hotel we pack up our stuff and go down to the lobby to wait for the coach to the airport.
The coach comes and each team at a time boards their own individual coach.
The drive is actually quite nice and relaxing, everybody's still buzzing after our win.
"Guys, before we get off this coach since this is will probably be the last time I will be seeing you together awake before regionals rehearsals, I've got you all a little something," Allain says once the coach has pulled up at the airport. He hands us all a gift bag each. Inside the bag is a Mickey Mouse swirl lollipop, a Disney key ring and a card. Allains always been thoughtful and so supportive with everything.
After everyone receives their gifts we get off the coach, check in, go through security and then go our separate ways.
"Briar I've got something for you, well sort of," Myles says with a smile.
I notice Devon smirking as he rummages around in his bag searching for it. After a short while he pulls out a disney land bag and hands me it. Inside is newborn Dumbo baby grow. The most adorable thing I've ever seen.
I can feel tears pooling in my eyes, I look up at Myles and hug him tightly.
"I love it, I can't wait to see our baking, wait no, baked bean in it," I say using the reference Myles said the other day.
"Neither can I," He says hugging me tightly.
"Our gates on the screen," Devon says causing us to pull away from the hug.
We walk to the gate and instantly boarding the plane.
The majority of the flight we all just sleep or eat. When we land we're no longer tired, just excited to get home and see our friends and families.
"Guys remember tomorrow is our annual presentation night," Allain says once we're on the coach back to cdc, I'd forgotten about that.
"We'll have to tell them all then," I say to Myles
"What if the truth comes out?" He asks
"We'll make sure it won't, but we need to tell our parents." I say.
"Then let's tell them," Myles says like it's nothing
Once we're at CDC we drive to Myles' house.
"Are you sure you don't want to get showered first?" I ask nervously.
"They're going to find out eventually," Myles says, I guess he's right. We slowly get out the car and walk to the door holding our hands tightly. Before we even reach the door Franci has already opened it and is welcoming us in.
"Good morning, welcome home and congratulations," Franci says once we're sat on the couch.
"Um mom can you get everyone in here please, we need to talk," Myles says nervously.
Once everyone's in the room I begin to start feeling sick at the thought. What will they think of us?
"Um, Briars pregnant," Myles manages to get out nervously.