30

We set off for dance, I don't think I've ever been so nervous. We arrive and get out the car. I look at Myles and his facial expression is exactly the same as mine.
"We'll be fine," He says looking at me. I nod before taking a deep breath and opening the door to the building. We sign in and walk up to studio a. Luckily Allain isn't there yet. We put our bags to the side and begin to warm up. Usually we'd warm up with Jessy and Devon but I know they'll bombard us with thousands of questions. The door opens and incomes Devon and closely followed by Jessy and a few of the other team. I look at Myles and see him gulp before Jessy and Devon walk towards us.
"Where were you yesterday? We were so worried nobody had heard from you's," Jessy said worried.
"Um we sort of got locked in and had to wait for the locksmith person to come and sort the lock out," I say with a fake smile.
"Right," Devon says unconvinced and looks at Jessy. I look as Myles and again his face matches mine. At that moment Allain walks in. He walks over and gives us both a hug. Everyone walks off into little groups.
"I was so worried about you both, where were you? You never miss class," Allain says relieved.
"Briar fell down the stairs," Myles says quickly. Totally blew our cover there, ugh.
"Are you okay to dance?" Allain asks with a sense of worry.
"Oh yeah, yeah I'm okay now, I just scraped my knee off the floor and it hurt so badly," I say lying through my teeth.
"Thank god, at least you're both okay, sit out at any time you need Briar. We just cleaned and polished yesterday and worked on the other groups section of the dance, so you both haven't missed anything." Allain says and walks away.
Rehearsal flies past and before I know it I'm packing up my stuff ready to leave. I see Allain walk over to Jessy and see Jessy look right at me with a small smirk. Oh shit.
"Myles let's go," I say in an urgent tone.
"Why?" He says, I never rush him to get ready. I quickly point to Jessy and Allain and he gives me the look of 'Oh shit'. We quickly leave and run to the car before anyone can question us.
"Starbucks?" Myles asks, I nod and we drive there.
I quickly feel my phone vibrate and I instantly look down to see I have a snapchat off Jessy. I hesitantly open it 'So what's going on with you and Myles then?' it reads. Oh no. I quickly respond with 'Nothing, why?' And put my phone down.
We arrive at the drive through.
"Usual?" Myles asks
"As always," I say and fluff his hair up, receiving the 'are you serious' face in response.
I feel my phone vibrate again, Jessy. I open it up and it says 'Allain was asking if you managed okay because of your knee. He didn't want you to strain yourself too much. Of course I covered for you and told him you were perfectly fine and left it at that. But girl you've got some explaining to do.' Oh dear.